Character Description

Name: Pandora Black

Full Name: Pandora Estelle Black

Etymology: Pandora is a Greek name that means "all gifted" and in Greek mythology, Pandora was the name of the first woman created by the Gods, whose curiosity led to her open a forbidden box that unleashed all the evils of the world. Estelle is a French name meaning "star".

Age: 11 (Sorcerer's Stone/Lightning Thief)

Birthday; July 1, 1980 (I'm adjusting the timeline for Percy Jackson to the same years as Harry Potter. The years are never actually specified in Percy Jackson so I can get away with this for the most part.)

Family: Sirius Black III (Father), Aphrodite (Mother), Silena Beauregard (Maternal Half Sister), Drew Tanaka (Maternal Half Sister), Piper McLean (Maternal Half Sister), 11 Unnamed Maternal Half Sisters, 5 Unnamed Maternal Half Brothers, Regulus Black (Paternal Uncle), Walburga Black (Paternal Grandmother), Orion Black (Paternal Grandfather), Bellatrix Lestrange (First Cousin Once Removed on Father's side), Andromeda Tonks (First Cousin Once Removed on Father's side), Narcissa Malfoy (First Cousin Once Removed on Father's side), Draco Malfoy (Second Cousin on Father's Side), Nymphadora Tonks (Second Cousin on Father's Side)

Allegiance: Camp Half-blood, Olympians, Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, Dumbledore's Army, Order of the Phoenix

Abilities: Magical Control over clothes, makeup, and Jewelry (can change her bedding if she concentrates hard enough); Amokinesis (Control over Love and Desire); Can Change her physical appearance (this is one of her demigod abilities. She's not a Metamorphmagus like her cousin Nymphadora); Charm-Speak; speaks fluent French and knows Ancient Greek and Latin; High Social Abilities and Awareness; can curse people so all their clothes are two sizes too small for a while (cannot be undone by magic, she uses this on the Slytherins a lot); Superhuman Strength, Speed, Agility, Durability, Endurance, Stamina and Reflexes; Heightened Senses, Above Normal Healing Factor, high Knowledge of Combat (learned from hanging around Clarisse and the other Ares children)

Pets: Bell (a special Mourning Dove given to her by her mother as Aphrodite didn't want Pandora getting an Owl – which was a symbol of Athena – Bell is able to travel between Scotland and Camp Half-Blood, so she doesn't have to IM unless in urgent matters)

Appearance: Can change at anything but she tends to stay with long and curly black hair and blue eyes. She stays very pale voluntarily and prefers wearing red, gold and blue.

Personality: Loves to laugh and have fun, has a resting bitch/judge face, is definitely never afraid to put others in their place, can be arrogant at times but tries to keep that to a minimum, very brave and selfless when it comes to protecting what she cares about, wants to prove that a child of Aphrodite can be strong and brave, cares immensely about her family.

Weapon: Wand (Apple, 13 inches, core is a rose petal from Aphrodite's Personal Garden, the wand is stronger when Pandora's emotions are driving her – like when she's protecting her friends and loved ones), A Harpe sword with the Greek words for "love" and "Wrath" etched into either side of the blade (disguised as a ruby apple necklace that Pandora always wears)

Love Interests: Unsure for now

(AN: I really want to have Pandora in a poly relationship but I'm not sure who to put her with. It most likely will be either Pandora/Annabeth/Percy or Pandora/Nico/Will.)

Fatal Flaw: Low Self-Esteem. As a daughter of Aphrodite, she takes a lot of pride in her appearance, knowing that she is very attractive, so people would assume her Fatal Flaw is Vanity, but that's not really the case. She constantly tries to prove that being a child of Aphrodite doesn't mean she can't be strong or smart. She trains at Camp as much as she can and studies really hard, unconsciously competing with Hermione to be top of the class. She constantly compares herself to Annabeth or Clarisse. 

AN: So this is my second story. I had major writer's block with my first book and I fell back into my love for Harry Potter and Percy Jackson. I wanted to do something different than the "Percy Jackson going to Hogwarts" situation. Please comment and let me know what you think. Loves!!! <3