Always Here

Dear, Cry

Am I being overly dramatic writing this?
Yeah, more than likely, but depending on when you're reading this I guess, I wasn't that dramatic.
You know the moment I found out you were different I was scared, but I knew that, it was still you. My best friend.
After the things you told me I kinda had a feeling being your friend was going to be the death of me, but honestly I didn't care about dying, in fact that was the last thing on my mind.
I just am hoping I left a good impact on your life, and that I was the bestest friend. Though I highly doubt that happened, but you always told me to be more confident. So, I was probably the bestest friend you have ever had and not a soul in this world can replace me, EVER!

Cry I know when writing this I have only known you for a year, but that has been one of the best years of my life. You truly were the definition of best friend. Yeah, we might have fought a few times but it was always over something silly and I love that.
I have a feeling I died much earlier than you expected, if you're reading this, if you even find it. So, since I'm dead there are a few things I would love for you to do, I mean, you have forever, don't you?

The first thing would be not to cry over me, you don't want your name to match that I bet.

Second, I would want you to find another best friend, but this time a friend you can tell everything to. I know you weren't ever completely honest with me but with your past, I understand.

Third, this one's a little hard but, the next time you love someone go for it, don't ask for an advance and don't think. I've told you this so many times I would like it if you would listen to me, even though I'm dead, listen to me.

Fourth, I'm sorry to say it, but my god, fix your fashion style. It has bothered me since the day we met, you only ever wearing dresses, not even trying out new clothes! Please fix it and be more confident.

Fifth, try to actually get to know your dad. I know you said you hated him, I understand that, but even so, he's your dad. You have to give him a chance at some point.

Lastly, this one is the most important! Never forget that no matter where you go, no matter what you do, I'm here. You can't see me, you can't hear me, you can't even hug me, but I'm still here. I am a part of you Cry even when I'm dead I am still your family, and I am always here.

I Love You - from Micheal