3

We have to sit through Dumbledore's Boring speech about rules for the first-years and finally we can eat. The food was really good and Isla kept making jokes to me and all of our friends through dinner and everyone just kept adding things that made it funnier every time. Whenever I would glance over at Mattheo he was always looking at me which is kinda weird, does he like me? No, it couldn't be not after what happened on the train. 

After dinner, we head back to the common room and hang out in there for a little bit before we all decided to go to bed. The problem was I couldn't sleep, so I went for a walk around the castle to clear my mind. It was actually a very beautiful place at night, so calm and peaceful. I found this staircase and decided to walk up it. It winded around for a long time before I eventually came to a room. I went in and saw one of the most beautiful things I had ever seen. It was like the room had no roof, I could see the stars and constellations. I looked around then sat down and just stared up at the ceiling mesmerized. Then I heard a noise I looked around and saw someone walking towards me, uh great when I finally got some peace and quiet its ruined. 

It was Mattheo. he walked and sat down beside me not saying anything. I finally decided to break the silence. "Why are you following me?" I said annoyed. "How could I be following you if I just wandered up here?". Omg "Very unlikely for the person I hate most here so far to just be at the same place as me at the same time," I said in a cold tone as I got up. he grabbed my wrist and pulled me back down, "Why in such a hurry?" he smirked. "Maybe its because I don't like you." I jerked my wrist back and started walking away again but he stood up and followed me. "Can you fuck off!" I yelled at him, he frowned. "I told you earlier you don't know who you're dealing with." "And I said nor do you," he said without emotion. 

Just then he grabbed my throat and pinned me to the wall. I grabbed his hand and tried pulling him off me but he was too strong, I left my wand in my room so I had to try using my wandless magic. "STUPIFY!" I sent him flying to the other side of the room and made him unconscious. I apperated to my room and caught my breath, I laid down on my bed and then fell asleep thinking of the day and of my task. I still had to find a way to get the elder wand, but how?