'PROLOGUE

PARIS,FRANCE,2016

12th,January (present day)

***************************
LOVE LANGUAGE'
Have you seen the Sunset and Sunrise
And the Horizon that's a prize
Like the language of affirmation in love
How the colors mix and melt
And look as soft as physical touch felt
How they float away into black
As you wish them back in gifts
And that feeling that makes you sad
When one has no quality time for you
How the tears will come and just make you mad
But then you see the stars as act of service
That are so small they could fit in jars
Now there are so many
As he combine all five love languages
You'd buy each one with a penny
How they shine so bright as I choose two out of five
And we don't put up a fight
As we understood the first step in our relation ship
So we stand as we watch our love twinkle and shine
Then we realize we're off the road of ups and downs.

**

As I looked into the eyes of my man,my Rey!all I saw was sex,a longing sex,as he circled his hands on my waists securely,I felt safe,safer than ever.

Staring at him beautifully I can't be any happier,what a great guy I found myself When my world explodes from the inside shahzaib is the man you want next to you. He feels the shockwave and stays on his feet. Whatever he had to do disappears and as he refocuses on what needs to be done. He'll cover every angle and stay right there until you can breathe, walk and talk at the same time. Then he stands back and lets you get back on with your life, never mentioning your crisis again and not wanting to discuss it further. Once the storm has passed his tolerance for backward steps is all but non-existent. His shoulder is only for crying on when you can't stand alone, after that he expects you build inner strength, resilience. Shahzaib is the guy that works hard, brings home the money and never take his stress out on others.His relationship "currency" is word of affirmation,physical touch,quality time,gifts and acts of service,he'll see you as an equal but he'll expect you to act as one.

"You've been staring for so long,snap a pic it'll last long sexy"he said with a smirk opening his eyes as he hit my bum romantically.

How much I love when he does that!

"You're no fine as you look"I said faking a hiss.

"Ooh really well how about I show you what's fine?"He said as his smirk grew wider.

"How about I show you?"I finally gave in putting my hands inside his pants as I played with his balls.

"Damn girl,you'd be the death of me if you keep doing that"he moaned as he relaxed back and I massage his hard member playing with his balls.

"Well now you see what's finer huh?"i said enjoying each part as he groaned and moan the faster I go.

"It's still in me,it has to be finer you know,after all,it's all yours to see and play with but just be careful down their don't cut my balls off"he said as he gave a little pout.

"Now c'mon lazy ass we're gonna be late for work"I said as I stood up from the bed dragging him up.

"Hey Reynaaaaaa it's Saturday hello?"he said waving a hand.

"Ooh,yh it's weekend,sorry love"I said as I settled on his Laps teasing his growing bulg.

"How about we have a shower together as always huh?"he said with a smirk as he unbuttoned my pj shirt grabbing my boobs.