7

Jolene's pov:

Weekend was finally here again, I got up and treat myself to a nice breakfast. My tablet then started ringing, I picked it up and saw Mom calling "Hi! Mom, how's everything going?" I spoke the minute I saw my mom face on the camera "Everything is good, how's life in Japan?" Mom asked.

"Good, the sun is out bright and beautiful" I said "Have you catch any hearts?" Mom teased "Stop it Mom!" I said "Hi! Little sis, looking ugly as usual" My twin brothers, Jonathan and Ethan said in unison "And you guys are still short as I remember" I said.

"Hey I'm 5"11!" Ethan said "I know, can't you take a joke dude!" I rolled my eyes "My little Jolene, look at you all beautiful and glowing" Dad said "Dad! It's been forever since I last called you" I said "I understand your busy with all your work" Dad said with a smile.

"We're thinking about visiting you later down in the year and you can show us around Japan" Mom said "There's a lot of fun things to do here, I can teach you Japanese also" I said "Great that's plan out but we gotta go now as we have visitors coming over" Dad said "Okay bye, I'll call you guys tomorrow" I said before hanging up.

After breakfast I took a shower and did my morning routine, I then went and water my plants that I myself grew. I live in a nice neighborhood where everyone is friendly and welcome, it wasn't hard to get a house though.

"Jolene, it's been a good while since I saw you" my neighbor, Mrs. Ito greeted me "I know but here I am, how's your grandson?" I asked "He fine, he's already walking" Mrs. Ito said "And since you always make me delicious dessert and meals, I'll gave you this traditional kimono as a gift" Mrs. Ito said giving me a gift bag.

"Thank you, it's so beautiful" I said "Your welcome dear now if you'll excuse I have a date with my hubby" Mrs. Ito said before leaving. After I finished watering my plants I then prepared lunch. While I was looking through new recipes in my Japanese cook book, the door bell rang,

"Who is this at this hour?" I asked myself, as I opened the door I saw Miako and Tadashi "Hi Miako" I said with a smile "Mommy, I miss you, Father said I would be a bother to you" Miako hugged me "Your never a bother to me" I said.

"She torture me till I agree to bring her here" Tadashi said "How did you were I lived?" I asked "It's a secret" Miako winked at me "C'mon in, I was just decided what to make for lunch" I said "Woah! You have a cozy house" Miako said looking around.

"Well thank you" I said "Can I help you make lunch?" Miako asked "Sure" I replied "Father, c'mon let's cook!" Miako gestured at Tadashi "I don't think I mean I don't know anything about cooking" Tadashi said nervously "Then you'll learn, there's no need to be shame about it" I said.

"If you say so" Tadashi chuckled before joining us in the kitchen "You'll just need to follow what the cook book says" I told them "That should be easy" Miako said before we started cooking, Tadashi was one quick learner and Miako on the other hand wasn't so good but she tried.

"I think we over cooked" Tadashi said "I always over cook" I said "Then prepare to be healthy and fat" Miako said making us both laugh. Later that night after dinner Tadashi and I sit on porch while Miako played with Mrs. Ito's cats.

"I surprised you know" Tadashi suddenly said "Surprise with what?" I asked "I'm surprised you got Miako out of her shell and even allowed her to call you her mother" Tadashi explained "Well let's just say I'm good with children and I couldn't tell Miako no, she really needed a mothet figure in her life" I said.

"I know, I remember when she was baby I had a lot of sleepless night just because I want to be there when she cries. But I came this far" Tadashi said "Your brother will be proud of you and I mean it, some uncles would've abandon her" I said "I would never do such, Miako didn't chose to be born into this world and its my responsibility to show her the beauty and positive side of it.......".
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Please don't forget to like and comment.

Until then.....

Stay safe :)