5'LOVE

On the wings of love,
Only the two of us together,
Flying high,
Flying higher on the wings of love,
Yes I belong to you,
And you belong to me,
And we are just the perfect pair together,
And you're my exclusive queen,
When your love expands so large in my heart,I can't control it without seeing you,
Missing you makes me say the wrong words within a time,
I felt broke with love,
Because I was a loner who had no obsession,
No goal nor destination,
My life was missing something,
Some thing to feel this block void in me,
I needed something, no man's eye can unsee,
I got a chance to gaze upon a miracle,
True beauty,
No man should be alone,
Because we are meant to call a place home.
*********

1 week later

"what dont I have?"I roared,my voice rising high with each word I add.

Money?

Fame?

Family?

Beauty?

Love?

Care?

"All in all I have "ALL"but why why don't you want to "Sex ME"? Its been a year for Allah's sake,you claim you love me but here we are every day stuck in one phase,we've never been intimate for once,everytime I try,you fail me shahzaib,why?"I asked with teary eyes and all he could do is stare at me with hunger,desire,pity and alot of mixed emotions which I don't seem to understand and before I utter a word he crushed his lips on mine giving me a tenderly,hungry and a desirable french kiss,I tried to push him away but no this kiss is all I wanted and more and this is the only way he could shut me up.

"Reyna...."he called with alot of emotions held in his voices with his grey eyes looking at me pleasingly,I tried to release myself from his hold but he won't let go,the tears I held still in my eyes started to fall all the way down to my cheeks,I held his arms and sobbed harder in his chest,he held me tightly in his arms as he stand still without a word more.

"DIVORCE ME NOW" I whispered in his ear and he looked up immediately to take a look at my joking sky blue eyes but no all he saw was pure stubbornness and seriousness in them.

"I REPEAT AGAIN DIVORCE ME RIGHT NOW,SET ME FREE LIKE THE WINGS OF THE LOVE YOU CLAIM TO HAVE FOR ME,CX I WON'T BE ABLE TO FLY HIGHER IF I'M STUCK HERE WITH YOU,LET ME FLY HIGH CX WHILE FLYING I MIGHT FIND A NEW LOVE WHETHER IT'S HIGH OR LOW,SLOW OR FAST SHAHZAIB IQBAL ASFOUR"

He stood still with no words and I began to move backward slowly and soon I left our room in a tin air and went to my room to pack my bags cx this time there's no going back.

Life would be easier if we could state an actual scientific number of how many times we should have s.εメ but in reality, there is no right answer to this equation,but here I am it's been a year after our marriage but we've never been intimate,its always happens,he makes me horny,he kisses me,finger me and it turns to a long hot romantic session but just right their when he should get his large member into my brown V he stops himself immediately but why?this question has always been hanging on in my head,While sex does not define or keep a marriage together it can cause additional relationship issues related to anger, isolation, infidelity, and those could lead to divorce and That's all i want now.