6'HARDSHIP

"It was the hardship,
That broke us apart,
But it's love that still holds us together"
*********

"For the past days ,I've been freelancing,everything has been perfectly fine between i and shahzaib but just somewhere some pieces are missing,our pieces,in some way I see shahzaib being pretty tight,but I've put myself on a tight budget and done my best to stick to it consistently.But recently it got to the point in which I was putting out so much work and not partaking in the things I once enjoyed,not even in the slightest,and it left me feeling restricted and unhappy.

It's as though these choices are less about our own aspirations and more so about acceptance from others.

So I just realized that they're two basic motivating forces,fear and love.when we're afraid we pull back from life and when we are in love,we open to all that life has s to offer with passion,excitement and acceptance.

Thinking about it made me realized that the giving of love is education itself"

"Long gone in my thoughts,lost in the darkness and fright,my phone ping as a new message pop up by an unknown number "please come out habibty" it's reads"

"And I tie my veil,with a heavy mind and a confused soul,I stepped outside"

"A white Sweptail by Rolls Roy was parked with alot of all other rich cars like Lykan Hypersptort, Aston Martin Valkyrie surrounding the place and blasting the whole of paris with siren and alot of soldiers stood still in guard,a man came out walking boldly with courage,yet so gallant like an officer, featuring a white suite to open the door,He was the kind of handsome that got into any ladies bones, and spoke to you of olden times even before he'd said a word. ,somehow familiar he looks"

"A beautiful woman featuring a deena dress thread white color,the woman walked with so much elegance,so much beauty as she is,together they held their hands lovingly with her spouse and smile with so much adoration,their matching outfits looks like they were going on their first prom night,she is one that care so very much about others that makes her so beautiful to me. That you see her beauty, that she show how special You re to her,that's what's got me for life. She isn't just beautiful, she make the space around you beautiful too, she affect others and bring their beauty out of them. And she does it with ease. It is who she is.She is a flower that makes others bloom, that made me bloom,she was always their like a life saver and today I know I'll rewind back into the past with the help of this beautiful lady who's gone through a lot and yet,she came out strong,strong enough to smile and walk boldly,she is non other than AMAANI AMIN NASIR GALADANCI,THE WIFE OF JAWAAD IMAM NASHE"

"Ooh my eyes,Amaani?you're the one"I squealed as I jump on her hugging her like my life depended on her body.

"Hello,Jawaad...come in please"I ushered them in.

"Well I'm actually in a hurry,I'll leave you two here,I'll come pick you up later habibty"

"Ooh really?you won't even wait and have lunch?"I pleaded with a puppy dog eyes.

"I have some work actually,I'll be back for dinner,hope to meet shahzaib"ooh okay.