Chapter 20: Prank

Y/N point of view.

Wow. They are seriously passed out and drunk. What idiots. Well you know what that means! It is also my last day here so
"NamJoon, over in that drawer, there is a sharpie, can you give it to me?"
I said pointing at the drawer and slowly walking over to my brothers.
"Here."
NamJoon said tossing me the permanent black marker.
Now, the fun begins.
First, on Owen I drew a mustache, beard and a unabrow. Then I gave him extra long side burns.
On Jax, I drew a unicorn horn on his forehead, and on his left cheek I wrote. "I'm a"
And on the right I wrote "Unicorn!"
I couldn't help myself from laughing. I grabbed NamJoons hand and ran upstairs to my room. Once I got there, I locked the door and burst out laughing along with NamJoon.
"That was hilarious! Wait, don't they go back to Korea and New York in like two days?"
"Yup! That's what makes it even more funny!"
I said laughing, and thinking about how they are going to react when they wake up tomorrow. I'll be gone by then so, not my problem! Sucks to suck, suckers.

Once I stopped laughing, NamJoon and I began to pack. I already had all the boxes in my room, so we just needed to fill them.
"Ok, I'll pack my wardrobe, and can you start packing my nightstand?"
I asked grabbing a box and walking towards my dresser.
"Sure."
He said.
I packed my shirts, pants, shorts, and underwear. One of the reasons I didn't want NamJoon to help me pack my wardrobe. And I packed the only two dresses I owned.
One box down, like 3 more to go.
I walked over to my closet, which had all of my painting stuff. I began packing that  and then moved onto the next box. My BTS merch. I grabbed my ly hoodie from the concert, my army bomb, and all of my albums and posters. 3 boxes down, 1 left. NamJoon was done with his box, and I kind of wondered why it took him so long pack it.
"Ok, pretty much just pack anything else you see. I'll be right back."
I said unlocking my door and going out to the bathroom.
"Ok, toothbrush, hairbrush, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, pads and tampons. Wait. Where are my they?
"Fuck."
I said remembering why I moved them.

Flashback

"Just move them! I don't see what the big deal is!"
"Oh my god Jax! It doesn't work like that! I need them in the bathroom for emergencies!"
I screamed at my brother.
"Its gross! Get it out of the bathroom!"
"You are ridiculous! Learn to deal with the fact that all girls have to deal with it! It's not like it's some kind of secret!"
I shouted grabbing my pads, tampons, and painkillers out of the bathroom, before storming off to my room. I shoved them into my nightstand and thought about it.
"AND FOR THE RECORD, DON'T GO INTO MY FUCKING DRAWERS AND YOU WOULDN'T HAVE EVEN SEEN THEM!"
I yelled from my room.

End of flashback
Well shit. That's why he took so long. He was probably uncomfortable. Damnit. Maybe I can make him an I'm sorry dinner?
I grabbed the rest of my toiletries and made my way back to my room. I set them in a box and looked around. My whole room was packed. And then reality sunk in. I have never lived by myself before. This is going to be scary. At least I'll have the first few days with NamJoon there.
"I'm going to go make dinner for us. Is there anything you would like? Or we can order out. That's fine too."
I said looking at NamJoon who was looking at me.
"We should order out. It's been a tiring day, so you shouldn't make yourself more tired by cooking."
He said. Awwww how sweet.
"Ok! You pick a place! And tell me what you want, and then I'll order."
I said smiling at him. Which he returned.
"Well, what's a place that's only in Oregon?"
He asked.
"For take out? Pretty much nothing. But we can get Hawaiian hut! It's really good!"
I said.
"Ok, sounds good!"
"Ah. But we have to drive there. Is that ok?"
I asked.
"That's fine."
He said smiling at me as we walked to the door and got in the car.

As we were driving there, we kept making small talk. We went inside and ordered. Me, being the nice sister I am, ordered for my brothers as well.

When the food was ready, we grabbed it and walked back to my car. NamJoon got in the drivers seat though. I went to the passenger seat and gave him the "what are you doing" face.
"I was wondering when I should tell you, because I kind of liked you driving me around, but I can drive. I'm a pretty good driver too. I just keep it a secret from the public. My drivers license is in my wallet."
He said taking his wallet out of his pocket and showing me.
"Wow. So I have been driving you every where when you can drive anyway!"
I said looking at him in disbelief.
He nodded his head looking down.
"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that."
He said. Now I felt bad. I was only joking.
"Babe calm down. I was joking. But you do realise you have drive me around now too right?"
I said laughing.
"Yeah. A small price to pay."
He said putting his hand out waiting for me to give him the keys. I did and he started driving.
Halfway through the drive, we were turning onto a different road.
"Hold on."
He said turning the steering wheel and then it happened. He put his hand on my thigh.

_____________________
Hope you like it!

                             -Walrus
                                      (:3 っ)っ