= S I X T Y - T W O =

Averys POV: 

I go to my room shortly after I've told them about my past. Except now I feel lighter somehow as if telling them that had lifted a huge burden off me. I mean it has since keeping that from them and them having to find out eventually was weighing me down. 

Snuggling into bed I try to sleep but I can't help but think about Camryn and Alessandro. I haven't heard from either of them in ages and it was weird. It was like the both of them had disappeared off the face of the earth. 

So I decide to call Camryn. Taking my phone from my bedside table I look for him in my contacts and press the dial.

"Hello." A deep voice speaks after the second ring. 

"Hey, Camryn it's me." I say making myself comfortable in bed. 

"Sorry I don't know anyone called Me." Comes his reply and I smile. 

"Oops, must be the wrong number then. I'll hang up now." 

"No. Don't go." Camryn says quickly. "Turn on your facetime." 

I do as he says and seconds later I see him through the screen of my phone. His phone is propped up against something on a marble counter and he sits in front of the camera resting his head on his folded arms. His hair looks longer and it's slicked back with gel, he wears a black shirt and I can see the shine of a chain by his chin that has a bit of a beard growing. Looking behind him I see that it looks a bit like a hotel. 

"Where are you?" I ask. 

He hesitates for a few moments before answering. "I... I'm on a lil holiday with my mom. She got a few days off so we decided to hop on a plane and take a break before the chance is gone you know."  

"Oooh lucky you. You must be enjoying yourself, aren't you? Tell your mom I said hi." I say and he gives a small smile.

"I will don't worry. How's everything? How did the visit with your dad go? Did it go well?" He asks turning the conversation to me. 

I shrug. "Well if you count him strangling me and putting me in a neck brace for a couple of weeks as well, then yeah id say it went well." 

His eyes widen at what I say and my sarcasm. "I told you, you shouldn't have gone Avery. Are you alright?" 

"Should've asked me that weeks ago but you were way too busy weren't ya?" I remark. 

I couldn't help but feel sour at how little we've spoken. Normally if something like this had happened he would've been the first person to know but he was barely around or answering his calls so it was impossible. 

"Well, I'm sorry Avery I didn't know-" 

"I know you didn't know, as you said, you were busy. Of course, you wouldn't have." 

"I'm so-" 

"A sorry isn't really gonna change anything that's happened is it?" I cut him off.

"Well, what do you want me to do Avery? I can't be with you every second of the day can I?" He retorts clearly done with my behavior.

"What I need you to do is be the best friend I thought id lost years ago." I say to him glaring at the screen. 

"Well if you haven't noticed some of us have a life, even if you don't, not everything can revolve around you." He says and my mouth drops. 

"Is that really what you think of m-" 

But before I can continue my sentence another voice cuts through mine and a girl with blond hair is in the frame and she wraps her arms around Camryn. She looks strangely familiar but before I can pinpoint who she reminds me of exactly she bends her head down to Camryns ear and whispers something and her hair falls in front of her face.