Forget ~ Ch72

(Author-San whispers : Fluffy fluffedy fluff with a sprinkle of angst- Just how I like my tea, how 'bout you?)

¤ (Y/n)'s Point Of View ¤

The room that Mahito had led me to was actually fairly large. It was simple but large. The whole room was made out of wood, from the oak floors and wardrobes to the ceilings. The bed was white and plain, the only thing contrasting the plain oak room. I looked around the room silently, taking in this new minimalistic lifestyle that I was going to be forced to take.

I couldn't help but let my mind wonder back to my hotel room that I once shared with Yuuji where I got everything I could ever dream of. I remembered seeing things that I didn't even know how to use in that room, for example the 'hairdryer' that Yuuji used so often. Not to mention the tea bags that were always given to us daily, curtesy of the hotel. But here, everything was so...basic.

"You look disappointed." Mahito chuckled, reading my expression like a book. After realising that I wasn't that sly about hiding how I truly felt, I began to panic and wave my hands around as I attempted to think of an excuse.
"Oh, no, no! Of course not! I'm very greatful! Really!" I exclaimed, denying his words even though they clearly were the truth. I didn't know who I was trying to convince more, him or myself.

The spirit laughed at my words, obviously not believing them either. But at least it was an amusing attempt.
"Alright. Well tomorrow there's not really a specific time that you need to wake up or anything but I sugest getting up around 9 if you want breakfast. That's when Geto goes out to eat since he's the only one of us that actually needs to." Mahito informed me as he made his way out of the room.

"Okay, thank you. I'll keep that in mind. Goodnight." I mumbled, bowing in respect slightly as he gave me a half-hearted wave while closing the door to my new room. The moment he left, I sighed. Now that I was alone, I could finally come to terms with what happened today since I wasn't given any time to actually come to terms with it all.

My mind wondered off to Satoru, wondering what he was doing right now. I wondered if they continued the exchange event or if they cancelled it. I wondered if Yuuji knew about what happened concerning me today. While deep in thought, I began stripping my clothes and putting them inside my new wardrobe. I was now left with only my underwear on and no nightwear to put ontop of them.

With another sigh, I plopped onto my bed and began thinking back to everything I left behind with the Jujustu sorcerers. Not only were every piece of clothing that I owned still in my hotel room but also personal items like the letters from my sister and Toru and Toru's amulet. They were all practically gone now. The only thing I actually had was my fan which was tucked into the holster on the leg of my uniform.

After a while of being lost in my thoughts, I fell back onto the bed and threw the covers over me to protect me from the cold. I didn't know if it was just my lack of sleep for the last two months or if today's events had exhausted to the point of needing to pass out, but the moment I let my eyes close I felt like the world was sinking.

Instead of trying to fight it, this time I let it sink. I let it sink untill my body felt numb and my brain wasn't overthinking. I let the darkness fade into that familliar blood red and waited untill I felt like I was standing to open my eyes. Once I felt my feet on the ground, my eyes fluttered open.

I half expected to see Sukuna infront of me the moment I opened my eyes just as he had ben doing lately, but this time it was different. This time I could see Sukuna in the near distance facing the other direction. His feet was tapping against the floor nervously as he stared into the void thinking about who knows what.