•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ғᴏʀᴛʏ ᴏɴᴇ•

||𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒||

||𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒||

𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐃𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫

𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐃𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫

[𝟶𝟻:𝟶𝟸 ᴘᴍ]

You watched the blurry sceneries passing by, the view offered by the train window. Your heart feeling deserted and life meaningless, once again. The last four months passed in a blur which you spent being in and enjoying Jungkook's company, especially the last one month. Not once in those whole four months Jungkook left your side, always taking care of your necessities and of you. You didn't know how but somehow you became habitual to his presence in your life.

It was the eighth month since your marriage which was about to end in just four more months. Even the thought of having to leave him felt like daggers shooting through your heart. Four days before when you saw Jungkook and Taehee together, you could clearly see the dreadful fate waiting for you ahead. The heartbreak and the disappointment that would follow with it having to watch your him and Taehee together, you didn't have the courage to face it.

Your selfishness to avoid any more heartbreaks had forced you to distant yourself from Jungkook. You knew this was stupid but at the same, it felt like the most natural thing to do after your last encounter with him. It had been four days since the both of you started ignoring each other which started with you ignoring him first. The first day he tried a lot to approach you and eventually by the third day he stopped trying.

In the last four days you saw him being busy with his phone most of the times aside from being busy with his work life. It felt like you were back to day one again, the times you both spent ignoring each other's existence completely. The only difference between now and then was that, at that time when Jungkook ignored you or even if he was cold towards you, you didn't feel anything but now even his silence felt like suffocation to you.