𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

Night had fallen and all four of you demon slayers had come across a building with some sort of symbol on it

"Wisteria Family Crest."

"Rah! It's time to rest! It's time to rest!" Tanjiro's crow shouted. You winced at how loud it sounded. His bird was propped up in his hands as his burgundy eyes looked down at the talking crow.

"Are you sure it's okay? I mean, me and Y/N had been fighting with injuries this whole time... so."

"C-C-Caw!"

"Is that a no, a laugh? or..?" Tanjiro asked confused.

"Let's eat it." Inosuke stated. The bird grew a scared face.

"Nani?!" You asked looking at Inosuke like he had three heads.

Just then the large wooden doors opened to reveal a small old woman with a kimono in the shade of a dark reddish-magenta color. Her hair was tied up into a bun, making her hair look like the top of a mushroom.

"Yes?" She asked.

"Oh! We are sorry to bother you so late at night," You said. Zenitsu cowered next to Tanjiro. "A ghost?!" You turned around and shot him a glare and mouthed a 'quiet' to him.

"Who the hell are you?!" Inosuke stomped forward to the old woman. She didn't look the least bit phased.

"I presume you all are demon slayers?" She bowed down. Inosuke pointed at her figure.

"Yeah! What's it to you?!"

"Inosuke!" Tanjiro called out in an angry tone. Both you and him were getting angry with how rude the both of them were being. But the old woman kept her same smile.

"Please come in."

You walked down the pathway and out into the property and looked around to see beautiful wisteria trees that surrounded the area and swayed with the occasional gentle and cool breeze. Zenitsu peaked his head out behind you and Tanjiro, watching the old lady walk into the house.

"That little old lady sure does walk fast!" You and Tanjiro sent him another glare from behind and he seemed to look more afraid of you and him rather than the old lady.

"This is where you'll be staying."

She led you all inside and opened one of the doors, a pair of fresh clothing laid clean on the floor.