Chapter 17: Friendly spare

Y/N and Jade looked at each other then walked up to one another then after a few seconds they screamed in excitement.

Y/N: I honestly never thought I would ever run into someone that also uses Aura!

Jade: I know it's crazy! It's like super rare!
Zeraora clears his throat they both look at him who has a big smile on his face with his arms crossed.

Y/N and Jade: Oh sorry.

Zeraora: Don't worry I understand. It is indeed rare to find people like you.
Y/N then thought back to the investigation Tyranitar told Y/N. He hesitated to ask but finally did.

Y/N: Dose it have anything to do with Yveltal.
Zeraora gasped as he stopped moving and Jade looked at Y/N confused.

Jade: Yveltal who's that?
Zeraora then looked back at Y/N.

Zeraora: How. How did you know about that?

Y/N: Well you see I had to interrogate Tyranitar because he wouldn't answer any of the police's questions but would only answer to mine. And he warned me about Yveltal and how it would be good to take this agency to learn some new things.

Zeraora: And so that's why you choose my agency.
Y/N started to wave his hands around.

Y/N: Well I'm not saying that you're agency isn't good it just—

Zeraora: Relax kid I wasn't offended.
He chuckles as he pats his head.

Zeraora: But yes Yveltal is the reason why people with Aura have been dwindling but it's a topic I would talk about later for... Personal reasons.

Y/N: Oh I understand.

Jade: Well we both need to get stronger! Who ever this Yveltal is will try to come after us and we won't go down with out a fight right!
Y/N smiles and nods as he looks at Arya with determination.

Y/N: Right!
Zeraora smiled.

Zeraora: I'm glade to see you two are determined but first. Y/N we need you to be up to Arya's level before we proceed.

Y/N: Huh?

Zeraora: You see Y/N you were impressive in the tournament with out of a doubt. But there's so many things you haven't learned yet with Aura.

Y/N: Well let's get to it then.

Zeraora: (Chuckles) Wow very determined one aren't you.
Zeraora then looks at the arena then points at it.

Zeraora: Why don't you two spare I'll be at the bleachers.

Y/N: Wait what?
Jade then grabs Y/N arm.

Jade: Come on we're about to spare.
Jade then drags Y/N to the battle Arena.

Zeraora: (Thinking) Wow I knew he would be determined but this is a hole different level. Well Lucario did tell me about him. And he has a lot of faith in him he did allow him to Adopt his codename.

Y/N was on the right and Jade was on the left.

Jade: Alright don't hold back Y/N.
Jade then gets in a fighting position Zeraora pressed a button and the arena turned into a rocky like area.

Y/N: Uhh Jade I don't know. I don't want to hurt—
Before Y/N could finish talking Jade dashed at Y/N and throws a punch but Y/N manages to block the attack and slides back a little.

Y/N: (Thinking) She's fast.

Jade: Very good block.
She dashed at Y/N again and hits him with another punch that Y/N manages to block but slides even farther and hits a rock.

Y/N: (Thinking) She's strong too!
Arya charges again and try's to kick Y/N but he doges Y/N try's to dash away to get some space but Jade chases Y/N.

Jade: Oh no you don't.
She continues her assault Y/N doges and blocks her attacks.

Y/N: (Thinking) She's not giving me any breathing room!
Y/N continues to be on the defensive until Jade throws another Punch but Y/N jumps over her and puts his hand on her back and uses force palm sending her flying into a rock Y/N then charges at her and shoots his aura that changed it used to be small energy of flames but now it was more of a focus blue energy beam. Jade moves out the way as the rock is destroyed into millions of pieces Y/N looked at his hand.

Y/N: Whoa.

Jade: You've gotten stronger with your aura. But like Zeraora said there's still much you have to learn.
Jade then put her hands together as her aura surrounded her and started to heal her wounds Y/N was surprised he did this before but holy could heal small wounds but Arya was healing her hole body.

Y/N: Holy crap! I did that before but it never healed my body like that!

Jade: (Chuckles) You'll learn soon enough. but first let's finish this spare!
Jade dashed at Y/N. Y/N stepped back but she put her hand on Y/N chest giving him a force palm making him fly back then finally managed to stop him self from going flying Y/N hands and feet were Surrounded by Aura. Arya did the same as they clashed with each punche and kicks finally Y/N caught Jade's leg then threw her Y/N then shot an Aura Sphere hitting Jade there was smoke but Jade came flying out rolling on the ground she finally got up and looked around waiting for the smoke to clear then Y/N jumped at the side with his power up punch attack.

Y/N: Now I got you!
But as Y/N was about to hit her she vanished surprising Y/N.

Y/N: What the! Where did she go?!

Jade: That was a nice trick Y/N. If I didn't sense your Aura you probably would have got me.
Y/N turned around eyes widened as Jade was behind him.

Jade: but because I did. You landed right into my trap.

Y/N: (Thinking) What how did she get from behind me!?
Jade then kicked Y/N in the head sending him flying into a bunch of rocks then into the wall Zeraora then got up to confronted Jade.

Zeraora: Good job Jade.

Jade: Thanks Zeraora.

Zeraora: But I think you went a little overboard.

Jade: Whaaat no way.
Zeraora just points at Y/N who has a bunch of bruises and is twitching from Jade's attack.

Jade: Oh sorry about that. (Laughs nervously) I'll get you healed up.
Jade runs towards Y/N as Zeraora watches with a smile.

Zeraora: (Thinking) I have to say out of all of people that use Aura these two are the strongest. If I can train them to how to use aura maybe. Just maybe they can beat Yveltal.