fifty-two: the benefactor

chapter fifty-two ❝ some mistakes get made that's alright, that's okay ❞the benefactor

chapter fifty-two
some mistakes get made that's alright, that's okay
the benefactor

━━━━༺❀༻━━━━

Kennedy and Stiles followed a frantic Scott into the house. "Like I said, I told my dad everything I could." Stiles said to the McCall. Kennedy looked around, her denim jacket hanging off her arm. Kennedy and Stiles were about to get ready for bed when they got a phone call from Scott saying something happened at the hospital, and with the freshman boy Liam Dunbar. Now, here they are, walking into the McCall house unsure of what's to come.

"But you didn't tell him about Liam?" Scott asked.

"You barely told us about Liam." Stiles said, "What did you do with him anyway?"

Scott seemed hesitant to answer, "He's upstairs."

"Doing what?" Kennedy asked, frowning.

Scott paused at the stairs, "Lying down." He answered sheepishly. Kennedy and Stiles shared a confused look. Scott lead them up the stairs, into his room. Kennedy looked around, seeing no sign of the young boy. Until Scott lead them into his bathroom.

He pulled open the shower curtain, and 15 year old Liam Dunbar looked up. He was wrapped in duct tape, including around his mouth. Kennedy's eyes widened in alarm. She turned to Scott, slapping him across the face.

"What the hell is wrong with you!?" She hissed, "Why did you do to that poor boy?" Stiles wrapped an arm around Kennedy, slowly leading her out of the bathroom as he shut the shower curtain again.

Stiles sat on the bed, as did Scott. Kennedy stood in front of them, arms crossed. "So you bit him." Stiles began. Scott tapped his thumb: together.

"Yeah."

Kennedy nods, "And then you kidnapped him."

"And brought him here." Stiles followed.

Scott looked up, "I panicked." He defends.

Stiles hums, "Yup." He says, looking up at Kennedy. "This isn't going to end with us burying the pieces of his body out in the desert, is it?" Everyone looks at Scott's shower, hearing Liam cry out in reply.

"I'm going to go comfort him," Kennedy says, "You two, think of something before I kill you and Liam and I bury you in the desert!" The Hale girl hisses, pointing at Scott.

Kennedy walks to the bathroom, and Stiles nods. "As a reminder, this is why I always come up with the plans. Your plans suck." He says to Scott in full honesty.