5

*Fast forward to Friday at the end of Potions class*

It was the end of potions and we didn't make anything the entire week just studying about herbs and boring stuff like that, Snape was telling us our partners for the rest of the year and I only really paid attention to a couple of them...                                                                              "Ms. Malfoy and Mr. Zambini"                                                                                "Ms. Granger and Mr. Weasley"                                                                         "Mr. Potter and Mr. Longbottom"                                                                       "Mr. Malfoy and Ms. Parkinson"                                                                            "Ms. Davies and Mr. Jones"... I whipped my head up in disbelief and anger and looked over to see Mattheo give me a devilish smile, and I sarcastically smiled back and rolled my eyes sitting back in my chair, this year could not get any worse

Blaise was telling all of the Slytherins about a party in the Slytherin common room at 10, apparently, he had just got 5 more bottles of firewhiskey, and who could complain at that. I showered and put some makeup on then decided what to wear with Isla she was going with a short pink silk dress

*you can imagine it something like this*

*or something else if you want*

And I was going with a short black silk dress

*Heres another picture you can imagine it to look like*

*or you can imagine something else*

We finished getting ready by putting on a bit of perfume, Isla's smelled like cherry blossoms and mine smelled like vanilla. We went out to the common room but I forgot the necklace I was going to put on so I told her I would be right back. "kk I'll save you a seat and get you a drink," she replied, "Thanks," I smiled then walked back to our dorm to get the necklace. 

I put it on then went back out, before I had time to react Mattheo pinned me to the wall. "How did you do that thing on Monday night in the astronomy tower," he half-yelled in his cold tone. "Like I would tell you asshole!" he tightened his grip on my throat "Don't make this hard on yourself sweetheart," he smirked. "Don't- Don't call me sweetheart," I managed to get out with his hand still gripped firmly to my neck it made it hard to breathe let alone speak. "I don't think you're in any position to tell me what I can and can't call you," he smiled before adding "Darling." I hid the frustration in me "I'll do it again if I have to," I said matching his cold tone. He finally let go of my throat and I sent him a death stare before walking to go sit with Isla.

"Finally what took you so long?" Isla asked, "Just troubles putting on the necklace, anyways I think it's time to get wasted!" I replied, Isla agreed then handed me the drink she got me. We chugged them then went to go get some shots for the whole group. We came back and Draco said we should play spin the bottle, the only rules were if you were related to them you spin again (of course because Draco and Isla were siblings and that would be weird) otherwise you would have to kiss them, a lot of Slytherins I didn't know joined in and of course, Mattheo which I was not very surprised. 

We went around in a circle until it was Mattheo's turn he spun the bottle and the entire time I was praying to Merlin himself that it wouldn't be me but apparently the entire wizarding world was against me and it landed on me. We went into the closet, "Well I guess you were wrong," Mattheo said. "What?" I said confused. "When we were playing truth or dare you said you would never do that again after you kissed me, and now you're going to kiss me again so you were wrong,". "Let's just get this over with," I said very annoyed. "As you wish," I couldn't see him but I knew he was smirking. We kissed and I know that I hate his guts so much but I really liked it, and I would be lying if I said I didn't. So we kept kissing until I finally broke it off, "Okay that's enough," I said "Hm," Mattheo started "And I thought you were actually enjoying it," I blushed and I was so glad it was dark in there because I didn't want to give him the satisfaction of knowing he was right. "Lets just go," I finally said. 

The rest of the night was a blur I was clearly drunk so I walked up the astronomy tower to get some fresh air. I gazed up into the stars laying on my back. I heard someone enter the room but I didn't feel like looking who it was. It was Mattheo. "Gazing at the stars again?" he spoke. i didn't have the energy to get mad at him so I just stayed silent. He laid down next to me so that our heads were right next to each other. We stayed in silence for a couple of minutes staring at the ceiling, "It's beautiful isn't it?" Mattheo broke the silence. I didn't answer "Come on, I don't even know you and now we're enemies or something," "who said anything about enemies?" I finally spoke. "Well, you don't seem to like me very much," Mattheo laughed. I laughed too "Maybe its because I haven't found a reason to like you," I said calmly never looking away from the ceiling. "Except for the fact that I'm an amazing kisser," He said in a cocky tone "You can't lie, I know you liked kissing me,". "Maybe I did, but you have no idea who I am or what I'm capable of," Mattheo put his hand on my jaw and turned my head towards him. "As I said before nor do you."