13

Jungkook sat in his seat after greeting Jimin. He grabbed his water bottle taking a sip from it due to just coming back from the gym. He leaned back in his seat spreading his legs fanning himself trying to cool down his body.

"Hey Mr. Park! Wow you look amazing today!" A voice said a little too excited. Jungkook tensed feeling the seat next to him creak.

oh no

I don't want to sit next to this weirdo

But when have I ever wanted to?

Taehyung turned over to him, Jungkook could see him from the corner of his eyes but didn't make eye-contact with him. "Why did you-"

"Don't talk to me" Jungkook cut him off harshly before clearing his throat and looked up at Jimin who was busy taking attendance. Taehyung was taken back before giving him dirty look and looking away.

wow, someone's in a bad mood

Jungkook felt himself relax the moment Taehyung took his eyes off of him. He felt someone tap on his shoulder making him turn around and face his hyung. "You have a pencil I can borrow?" Jin asked opening a notebook with writing in it. "or a pen?"

"y-yeah, let me check" Jungkook cleared his throat leaning down to grab his backpack but froze once he heard Taehyung.

"Here you go hyung! I got both" Taehyung turned around giving Jin a sharpened pencil and a pen. Jin thanked him as he took both of them and clicking the pen using it first. Jungkook closed his eyes letting out a breath of annoyance.

I clearly remember him asking me!

so annoying

Jungkook laid his head on his hands as his eyes roamed around the room, he wanted to avoid Taehyung like yesterday except this time it was harder? Those messages from last night definitely did something to him, something he didn't like it.

Was it because he was making fun of Namjoon?

That's gotta be it!

But my body felt really weird

"I know you told me not to talk to you but can I have some of your water?" Taehyung turned to talk to him, again. Jungkook ignored him swallowing hard keeping his eyes on the smart board. "Um hello?"

please shut up

"okay never mind then..." Taehyung said softly looking away.

thank you

"Damn it is hot in here!" Jin exclaimed fanning himself. Jimin heard him looking up from the laptop.

"Jin please watch the language" he warned before looking down at the screen again.

"Sorry... oh Jungkook can I have some of-"

Jungkook knew what he wanted because he could feel Jin staring at him. He grabbed the water bottle passing it to him without even looking or saying anything. "Keep it" Jungkook said as he could also feel Taehyung looking at him.

I see

I guess we're still on bad terms after all

Not that we have made up, but we still hate each other

I don't think we'll ever make up

Especially after that night

"Alright students! Please put away whatever you have and end the chit chat, class has started about..." Jimin turned over to the clock that was hanging above the door. "Five minutes ago, so we can't be wasting time" he said walking over to his desk grabbing a sheet of paper. "I know we're in high school, and some of you guys may be a little too old for words search but we'll be doing a word search today on the lesson we've been working on for the past two weeks and yes this is a grade, once you are finish leave it up here in this basket" he said pointing at the basket that was also on top of his desk.