02 | Her

"Hayden can you step on it

"Hayden can you step on it.I am dying back here." Dylan said from the back seat.

I was driving.My friends and I decided to go out to the beach since it was a sunny day.

It is nice to swim in the open from time to time.We get bored at the pool.

They wanted me to give them a ride and now this dumbass,Dylan has been complaining that I am driving to slow.

"Are you blind? Can't you see the traffic?" He doesn't respond.

We arrive at the beach and it took longer than expected.The beach wasn't as full as it usually is.Seeing the traffic I assumed it was going to be full.

Probably because it's a Tuesday and people are at work.

We found an uncrowded spot and put our things there.Girls faces were legit dropped to the floor.Well to the sand.

We got used to it.I don't give them the satisfaction of me staring back.I just ignore them.

Wait let me correct myself.I try to ignore them but they are all flirty and I can't help it.

"Who wants a beer?" Alex said and I raised my hand.He handed me a beer and I drank it with in minutes.

I sat on a towel and I was staring back in the ocean.It looks like it never ends.

It looks so peaceful.

I got bored and wanted to go in. "I am going in who is coming with me?"

"I don't want to go in yet.I need to call Laura she is probably worried." Alex stated.Laura is his girlfriend of 2 years.

"Okay yeah.Of course you need to call her every few hours and miss all the fun.I am going in,too." Dylan said.

We both went straight in.Wasting no time. Out bodies adjusts to the low water temperature.We start swimming back and forth.The waves were huge but satisfying to us but no problem.

"I can't stay afloat Scarlett." A girl practically yelled.She was swimming with her friend not far away from us.

I immediately start swimming in her direction.I got a hold of her and pulled her body tight on mine.Making her legs wrap around my waist.

"Are you okay?" She swallowed a lot of water.She didn't say anything and didn't even look at me.I just started walking to the shore with her wrapped around me.

Yeah you heard me I started walking.

My feet could reach the ground under water but I am guessing she was short and she couldn't stay afloat,and the waves didn't help.She probably got tired.

I put her down and Dylan came behind me putting the other girl down."Oh my God,you are Hayden Smith." She yelled.

"Really.I didn't know I was.Have a good day ladies." I say and went back to where we left our things.