30

Before you can react she gently holds onto your waist and she puts you down to the floor, more raven entering as she steps in front of you and blocks your sight.
One of her hands reaches back and she touches your shoulder with her fingertips, either making sure you are still there or to show you to stay where you are.
,,Wha…", you whisper and peek around her, where a figurue appears, standing on the pieces of glass and it only takes you a second to realize who it is. Miranda.

,,Alcina, how long it has been since we have seen each other", the masked woman says with a coldess in her voice that sends a shiver done your spine and she takes a step toward Alcina ,,I thought it would be under better… Circumstances".
,,Well, Mother. Some things just had to be avoided to happen, no?", Alcina says ,,My daughters and I are save, and so is Donna. We could have-".
,,Protected the flasks as you were told, but you all failed me", Miranda interrupts her and you make a face at the sharpness of her words. She really didn't care at all.
,,But tell me, who is that little thing hiding behind you?".

,,My maiden", Alcina says, now sounding cold and you feel your heartbeat quickening ,,She was helping me out with something before you smashed the window and broke in here".
,,Helping you out? Let me see her", Miranda seems to be smiling, but you don't move an inch and you are thankful that Alcina doesn't move either ,,I can clearly sense that there is something unspoken lying in the room".
'Maybe the fact that you are the worst 'mother' to exist' you think, as suddenly a bunch of crows fly around Alcina and pull you in front of the woman, making you stumble but you catch yourself and now you are face to face with Miranda.
,,So…That's her", the woman approaches you slowly and you don't dare to back away a single inch, not even when her hand grips your face and the metal of the claw-like-rings she is wearing digs into your cheek ,,Mhm… I see. You really must be special".
She chuckles. ,,Otherwise she would have already gotten rid of you". 
The way her hand is just squishing your cheeks makes you incredibly uncomfortable and you stare above her head.
'Can she please let me go again' you think, only to feel one of her claws scratch over your skin and you hiss quietly.

,,What are you doing?", Alcina asks with anger and also a hint of nervousness in her voice, and you can hear her make a step toward you, yet Miranda backs away and pulls you with her.
,,You know, you got rid of something that I deeply care about", she says and her lips curl upward slowly. An uneasy feelings spreads in your body and now you try to pull your face out of her grip, but she only tightens it and you squint your eyes in pain.
,,And since she is here already, I will get rid of something that you deeply care about as well".

,,What? No", Alcina exclaims loudly and you hear her claws extending, you can feel her hand close to your shoulder, about to pull you away from Miranda.
The woman only laughs, then a bunch of crows appear in the room, and they all start attacking you.
,,What the…", you exclaim in shock and raise your arms to cover your face, but they pick on your hands and your neck, your calves and back and there are just too many of them. Only muffled you make out Alcina shouting behind you, you hear Miranda laughing  practically everywhere around you and in the next moment the floor beneath your feet disappears.
A suprised and frightened scream leaves your lips as you seem to fly across the room, until your back violently meets a wall and every last bit of air leaves your lungs as you drop to the floor.
You gasp and try to breathe, but Miranda continues her torture and laughs manically.
Your body gets slammed to the parket a few more times and with each time you loose the feeling in your limbs, your head starts to spin and you can't even let out a single sound anymore as your head and back meets the floor for the last time.
Everything hurts and you uncontrollably roll onto your side before you stop moving.
At least Miranda seeminly has enough of her torture, when she steps to you to give you a single look and a grin spreads on her face what you can barely see between your half closed eyelids.
,,They are finished so easily, no?".