Ring Of Honor - Delirious

The next episode of Ring Of Honor had come to the fans and critics all over the world as things were looking quite interesting. Marty Scurll took matters into his own hands as he was in a rivalry with Rush, Brody and PCO were going against the Bouncers and Taryn was fighting to become the number one contender for the ROH Womens Championship. Everything looked to shape up into something great and Y/N was looking forward to his own match as he was facing his strangest opponent yet in none other than Delirious who challenged him to this match just a few days ago. Most people thought he would do something involving Matt, but apparently that wasn't the plan just yet. There was still enough time to build their feud and make it something explosive down the line. The ring crew had just cleared everything out from the previous match and the commentary team just discussed the result of said match before it was time for Y/N to go out there. The young man took a deep breath to steady himself since this was bis first match since his return.

He was welcomed with lots of cheers and whistling from the crowd as the adrenaline started pumping through his body. The lights, the warm reception from the fans and the feeling of getting to wrestle again were the reason Y/N smiled, walking down the ramp as he high fived a few people. You could see that he was missed, thanks to the chants and some signs as he climbed into the ring and got rid of his jacket, standing in a corner as Delirious would come out.

This looked a lot more normal than what Y/N witnessed just a few days ago, but that didn't mean it woukd stay that way as the masked maniac ran a few laps around the ring before getting in and kneeling in the corner opposite of Y/N.

Y/N:" Whatever that was..."

Preparing himself, he kept his eyes on Delirious who went crazy as soon as the bell rung, spinning and jumping around wildly and grunting a few times for no apparent reason. Y/N let this happen for the first minute before getting to the middle of the ring and extending his hand. Delirious looked at it for a few seconds, got closer and then got confirmation from the fans to shake hands with Y/N, which happened to be known as the 'Code Of Honor'. The two then circled each other before locking up, trying to overpower one another with Y/N having an easy time pushing the masked man close to the ropes. The ref counted for a moment before Y/N let go, only to kick Delirious in the face.

This was familiar territory, but Delirious seemed to be unaffected by this as he just shook his head and said No before locking up with Y/N again

This was familiar territory, but Delirious seemed to be unaffected by this as he just shook his head and said No before locking up with Y/N again. He played along this time as they went through different holds over and over again, showing the classic side to wrestling eventhough they were no experts by any means. Delirious was good, no doubt about that, but Y/N had the size and strength advantage as he kicked Delirious and then hit the first combo of the match.