6

Mattheo put his hand on my jaw and turned my head towards him. "As I said before nor do you." He leaned in and kissed me softly with his warm lips, then he apperated away leaving me with butterflies. I stared back up at the ceiling, what was that I wondered to myself, does he like me? Do I like him!? he left me with a lot of questions and no answers.

The next morning I woke up in my dorm, I must've apperated back, but I don't remember it. I suddenly remembered the previous night and became furious with myself and Mattheo. I got ready in a rush and threw on a pair of black jeans and a hoodie. I went to the great hall and saw Mattheo already there. I walked towards him in a flash of anger. "Hey y/n-," I grabbed his arm and apperated us into the Slytherin common room.

 I used my wandless magic to throw him against the wall, he was taller than me but only by a few inches, I put my forearm in front of his neck and pushed him into the wall. "What the hell Mattheo!", "What!?" He yelled back. "What the fuck were you thinking?" I said growing angrier. "y/n I don't know what the hell you're talking about!" "I think you know exactly what I'm talking about," I yelled back at him letting go of him with a push. "What were you thinking when you kissed me!" I lowered my voice a bit on the last part. Mattheo apperated us to his room.

"Look y/n I didn't think you would remember that," Mattheo said more calmly this time. "Well looks like I did remember because you have some explaining to do." My tone grew more frustrated and before I let him talk I stopped him. "I'm not mad at you because you did it, I'm mad at myself because I liked it." I took a breath to try and calm down and took my lighter out of my pocket to play with it. "y/n... I didn't know you cared," Mattheo smirked. I Stopped playing with my lighter and walked towards Mattheo "Mattheo," I started "If you say a word of this to ANYONE, I will kill you. And I'll make it more painful than you can ever imagine,". Mattheo smiled "Has anyone ever told you that you're so hot when you're mad," Mattheo smiled and grabbed my hips and pulled me closer to him so that our faces were just inches away from touching. He kissed me roughly and I kissed him back.

We broke apart after a bit, I looked back at him and regretted kissing him, then I apperated back to my dorm leaving him standing there alone. Why did he have to be so addictive? I knew he was only going to distract me from my task, yet I kept ignoring my brain and followed my heart instead. Why am I so stupid.

I went for a long walk around the grounds of Hogwarts and ended up sitting on a rock by the black lake. The water was so still, it was like death itself. It started raining but I didn't care I just sat there mesmerized by the raindrops hitting the water, and the ground, and my skin. Every drop sent chills through my body. I had to think of a way to steal the elder wand but I can't do it quite yet not this early in the year, I need to build up trust with the teachers, I need them to think I'm like every other student at this god-forsaken school. 

I got up and went back to the castle, I was just roaming the halls when I came across a cabinet filled with trophies. Then I had a thought. What better way to gain trust and build up a reputation. What better way to act like everyone else at this school. Quidditch.