Letter for a new life

Dear Mr Phineas Wang,

I am contacting you about a very exciting business opportunity!

We are in desperate need of an archeologist of your calibre. There has been a discovery of an ancient Celtic burial ground.

How wonderful is that! I have no doubt just hearing those words has filled you with excitement, but wait -there's more. Due to the accident that occurred on October 19th that our company is at no legal commitment to disclose, we are in need of freelancer talent such as yourself. Perhaps you have heard rumours about October 19th, rest assured, none of them are true. The archeological team from that time are alive and well and have not taken legal action against our company despite what you may have heard.

This is a once in a lifetime opportunity that I would urge you not to miss. After the accident that occurred last time, the company has already organised a security personnel for your safety (not that you'll need it).

The company is aware that you have a personal history with the Isle of Cernunn. I will understand if this offer does not appeal to you, I am under the belief that your own well being comes before all. However, you don't make money with that belief, so I will add in that our company is willing to offer a very hefty sum of money. There will be a time frame of three months, but we are willing to be flexible with this time. We require weekly updates through whichever means you deem fit, equipment and lodging will be provided for you.

Looking forward to hearing from you,
Lizzie Greaves