17| Garden

Dante Angelo Romano POV:
————————————————

I walk out of the closet in a red hoodie, black jeans along with black Doc Martins to find Aria standing by the mirror putting on some gold earrings. I stop in my tracks and take in her attire.

She's wearing a red long sleeve turtle neck with black light wash ripped jeans and black boots. There's a black belt wrapped around her waist and man am I not tempted to grab that belt and tie her hands with it while I ram my cock into her over and over again.

She looks over to me and a small smile takes place on her face when she takes in my attire

She looks over to me and a small smile takes place on her face when she takes in my attire. "We're matching."

I nod my head and walk over to her. Grabbing her by the waist, I watch as she shrieks and her smile turns into a grin as I place my lips against hers.

When she kissed me yesterday, I was shocked to say the least. I wasn't shocked because she kissed me, I was shocked when I found out how bad I've been wanting her to.

I swipe my tongue against her bottom lip, asking for entrance which she denies. Pulling her impossibly close to me, I nibble on her bottom lip causing her to let out a moan in my mouth. Using that as as distraction, I slide my tongue into her mouth and fight with hers for dominance.

Which I win.

Her hands entangle themselves into my hair and she starts tugging on some pieces causing a deep groan to escape my mouth.

God she drives me crazy when she does that.

I begin walking backward to the bed with her in my grasps, when there's a knock on the door. Aria begins to pull away when I pull her back to me and detach my lips from hers.

"Leave it." I say as I pull down her turtle neck and begin kissing her neck.

She lets out a small moan just as the person knocks on my door again.