2. they're here.

unedited

unedited

Kaydon

"I hate your girlfriend," Blake grumbles while hopping in the backseat of my car. I rolled my eyes and started driving. Ty snorts and gives him a high five.

"That makes the two of us."

The two idiots laugh and giggle like seven year olds and I just flip them off. Okay, maybe my girlfriend can be easily hated but I do like her. Yes, I said like and not love. I'm not the type to rush and say I love you. The three most dreaded words I despise. All thanks to my fucking parents. Plus, my girlfriend and I started dating a month before school started up again.

Yeah, yeah I get it. I'm all for the name calling of having daddy issues and mommy issues. I don't give a shit.

My parents? Gone. Yeah, on their own back in our hometown in Tampa probably on some damn business trip. As usual, not even having a care in the world. I'm like a good half an hour away from where the guys and I used to live. Basically, Ty, Blake, and I live with Blake's dad Harry. Blake's mom Carol lives back in the hometown. With them.

No names, just them. We don't even say Blake's sister's name. It's just this unspoken rule for now.

"Why are we going to this stupid game again?" Blake whines and I gladly snap out of my thoughts and focus back on the road. Ty just shakes his head and looks at me with the most mischievous glint in his eyes.

Please don't say it, I beg him with my eyes.

"Because this guy got promised sex-"

I slap my hand on his mouth and muffled his words. That is in fact totally not true. Blake cackles so loudly in the back and I give a glare to Ty. I grip harder on the steering wheel and turn into the Elwood parking lot.

"We're going so I can be a supportive boyfriend to my girlfriend," I grumble looking for a parking spot. "I like her a lot to do so."

Ty gives me a weird look but I shake it off. As I park and turn off the engine, Ty just sits there. His dark eyes in deep thought as his eyes were on some of the opponents.

"Man, you coming?" I ask him. He darts his eyes back to mine and unbuckles.

"Yeah, I just gotta-"

Blake comes running back to us waving money in his hand. "They got corn dogs bro!"