Chapter ten

Karl wakes me up with breakfast the next morning. Ironically I don't even remember what happend last night.

Last night/Karls pov

"Y/n?" She had fallen asleep. I feel so bad but I wasn't doing anything. My ex has been obsessed with me since I left but, this, this just upsets me.

I get out if my thoughts and notice where she fell asleep. She lay there, on my lap, slowly breathing.

I wiped her makeup off and pulled her hair down from a ponytail she had up shortly after her panic attack, brushing it.

I slightly shake her to were she's just barely awake. "Y/n? Do you wanna change your clothes?"
"You can." She said slowly nodding back off to sleep.

"O-oh ok." I slowly slip her dress off with my eyes closed. I take my hand feeling around on the bed looking for the shorts I pulled out.

I find them and slip them up her legs. I grab my light blue panda hoodie.

 I grab my light blue panda hoodie

(Heres the hoodie)

I take the hoodie and slightly sit her up pulling the hoodie over her head. "Karl?" She sat up and wiping her eyes sleepily. "Shh, come here."

I slightly pull her back to were she's laying on me and hold her in my arms. I never wanna let go of her. And with that we both fall asleep.

Present day| y/ns POV

Goodmorning y/n!" Karl pulls me into hug.

"Goodmorning bubs.." I pull away from the hug and pull my lips to his.

"Im sorry for the misunderstanding..." I apologize. My eyes start to fill with tears. "Y/n! Stopp. Don't cry, please." He takes his sleeve once again wiping my tears.

_______________________________________

Short chapter ik sorry. I'm sorry I haven't been active I've had school and so on. But I have my maid dress and I plain on doing a face reveal soon. Idk if anyone atcually cares about that tho so I might not.

Ily guys please remember you are more than enough. Please remember to drink water and eat food please!❤

Ps this is a short chapter while I work on the longer next chapter.