𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

⊱second person POV⊰

second person POV

‼️if someone is speaking and it's in italic then
they're speaking in korean
‼️if it's normal then it's japanese
‼️if it's in bold then it's in english

𝐋𝐔𝐍𝐂𝐇 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐄!!
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

shoyo smiled uncontrollably as he pulled you away from the others, he finally stopped running. you placed your hand on your knees as you panted, damn this boy got stamina. shoyo looked around the room making sure the other seven boys were still fighting, in which they were.

he watched them fight for a few seconds before he felt a tug on his hand, shoyo removed his eyes from the boys and into you. you were now sitting down, tired and confused on why he made you run around the classroom 5 times before running to the corner. oh! and let me tell you this- that boy runs faster then fucking sonic, and his stamina? BOY-

your knees gave up which made you fall down on, still panting. shoyo was still holding onto your hand- probably not realising he was still holding it. "are you okay?!" he crouched down, looking at you with worry. you fused your eyebrows and slowly turned your head his way, trying to figure out if he was joking or not.

'BOY YOU MADE ME RUN 5 LAPS AROUND THE DAMN ROOM, YOU DUMB SH-'

you shook your head, "ahh, what's wrong?! what do you need?!" he panicked, "do you need bandages?! um- where are you hurt?!" he started asking questions and not letting you answer, as he looked around, clearly panicking.

"shoyo-" you were cut off by him, "AHH, DO YOU NEED A DOCTOR? OH I KNOW MRS UKAI—"

"shhhhhhh, you're to loud!" you scold the boy, placing your hand on his mouth with a frown on your face. "i'm fine, shoyo. no need to panic" you huffed, "oh thank god! i thought you might die!" he wiped the non-existing sweat on his forehead.