Chapter 24

Madara was sitting on the table in his ghost form and frowned when he noticed a grass ninja who had a dark aura around him. Ah so that's him then....Interesting.

Tobirama looked at the exam paper in front of him and frowned as he read the questions on the exam sheet. His eyebrows twitched as he read each questions which were getting more idiotic as he went on.

Since when has the questions turned so idiotic and easy? Even a simpleton would know these! Like what the hell is this question? 'Who's the first Hokage of the Leaf village and what was he famous for...' .A tick mark formed on his temple. What kind of nonsense is this?! Everyone knows the answer even if they're not from the leaf. It's basic knowledge! 

Madara who noticed his annoyance smirked. "I know the answer. Write this: The first Hokage is an idiot called Hashirama Senju and is famous for being a bipolar treehugger." Madara nodded thoughtfully with a smirk.

Tobirama sighed deeply and robbed his temple. He knew that bastard was right and he couldn't deny it.  So he decided to change the subject. "Speaking of idiots....I told Saru to make sure the exam is adequate but this is just easy questions. I need to have a little chat with my former student, We have things to clear up if this is what 'adequate' is in his dictionary." 

"I'm not surprised. He is your student. He had to learn a few things from you so..." Madara whistled and looked away with a mocking smirk.

Tobirama narrowed his eyes at him. "And just what are you trying to say bastard hedgehog?"

Madara's eye twitched. He looked at Tobirama with a strained smile. "Surely you haven't forgotten oh great Tobirama Senju, you were the one who created such an idiotic technique called Edo Tensei. What the hell were you thinking when you created something like that? Huh?"

Tobirama glanced away. He knew it was idiotic but he created that technique to bring back his rival and maybe just maybe that could stop his brother and his best friend from killing each other and destroy the entire village. It's not like he missed that idiotic Uchiha who was his friend once upon a time without their elder brothers knowing or anything. Nope not at all. 

Tobirma clicked his tongue and looked away. Madara's eye twitched at his actions. "Oi are you ignoring me you bastard?!"

Tobirama sighed and glanced at Naruto who was having difficulty with his exam. Somehow that brat reminds me of anija. 

Madara glanced at where he was looking at and facepalmed. Don't tell me he doesn't know these questions? How can this brat be related to me?! He's more idiotic than that idiot.

Tobirama looked back at his paper and quickly finished all the questions. Suddenly an idea struck him. A slow sadistic smile formed on his face. He quietly casted a Genjutsu on his paper so that anyone who had the audacity to cheat from his paper would write 'I'm an imbecile trying to cheat from a master. Please throw me off the cliff or the victim will take care of it.'

A cold chill went down Madara's spine as he read the line. You know you've become so sadistic Senju. I didn't know you had it in you.

"Hah? Like you're not sadistic as well oh great Madara Uchiha?" Tobirama said sarcastically. 

A tick mark formed on Madara's temple. "What did you say snowflake?"

As Tobirama was arguing with Madara he stopped when he heard the window glass shattering, a blur flew into the window and there was a banner with the words "THE SEXY AND SINGLE ANKO MITARASHI" and a woman wearing a questionable clothing with a pineapple style hair was standing on the table. 

Madara and Tobirama stared at the spectacle between her and Ibiki and sweatdropped when she told them to head for training ground 44 before leaving quickly. 

Tobirama and Madara sighed. What has Konoha come to?

.

Outskirts of Konoha

A cloaked man killed the last of the rogue ninjas and started walking away. However stopped when he noticed movement in the bush nearby. "Come out." He said.

A small girl stepped out of the bushed nervously and looked up nervously at her saviour.

"Who are you?" He asked the fidgeting girl.

"H-Haru. Um...Thank you mister." The girl said blushing as she glanced at his face hidden mostly by the cloak. Handsome.

"For what?

The girl cleared her throat. "For saving me." 

The man ignored her and started walking away. He stopped when he noticed something pulling his cloak. He glanced back and noticed the girl holding his cloak. "What?"

"Take me with you....please aniki?"

The man scowled. "Hah? Since when did I become your aniki, brat?"

"Since when you saved me!" The girl beamed.

A tick mark formed on his temple. What a pain. He glanced back at her and flinched when he noticed her doing that cursed jutsu...the puppy dog eyes. Damn it! "Fine." He clicked his tongue. 

"Yay! Hey hey aniki? What's your name?"

"Just call me aniki. Now hurry up or I'll leave you behind!"

"Hai hai~ you'll tell me later right?"

The man ignored her and walked.