Update;

hey! the lack of updates, huh? What is this book? Inure? (ahahah. cry)

With my school starting again I'm afraid I don't have a lot of time to update. I'm writing this as I'm late to my 3rd day of class, too.

I also have an incredible hunger to write and have 55 drafts of it and will probably never use these stories. That also lessens my work output since I'm just doing it on drafts and zhit.

so basically, the updates are going yo be REALLY far in between or really quick since I don't know how to manage my time. My ADHD will probably prioritize something over homework because of the obligation to do it. I hate it when people shove shit at my face and tell me to do it. Just makes me want to NOT do it.

Not even out of spite, that's just how I function. And some people don't understand the meaning of fuckin night owls because I absolutely CANNOT function in the morning unless I don't sleep. So now I'm in a dilemma over should I sleep and risk being late to class or not sleep and sleep after the class.

choices.

anyways, yeah. The updates, like mercury to earth far. or like my sanity, very fast, like speedy Gonzales.

bye you fuck head. 🦉🦉🦉🦉🦉🦉🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠

fuck i hate emojis. why they built like geometry? is body shaming emojis bad? uh—