♪ 𝟑𝟓 ♪

𝐸𝑉𝐸𝑁 𝑇𝐻𝑂𝑈𝐺𝐻 𝑇𝐸𝑁 𝑀𝑂𝑁𝑇𝐻𝑆 𝐻𝐴𝑆 𝑃𝐴𝑆𝑆𝐸𝐷

Katsuki and I have still kept our relationship a secret.

It was mostly out of fear since I didn't want people to know why I was kidnapped. I'm not ready to explain it all stemmed from me being in a relationship with Katsuki.

Kirishima is still the only classmate of ours that we've officially told we're together, though I know Midoriya knows as well.

I just know Katsuki would be mad if he knew Deku knew, so I kept quiet but still revealed it in a way.

We're both cautious, we don't go out on dates and we just hole ourselves up in each other's rooms and have Kiri cover for us when people ask where we are.

Katsuki doesn't want to show how much he relies on me and I'm okay with that. I know he's always upheld a strong guard, so it's difficult for him to show his true self.

I want to do lots of things with him like go out for ice cream and hold hands, normal couple things, but the constant worry of getting kidnapped again haunts me.

I'm just grateful that I'm with him. I could've died so I'm not taking any of this for granted.

Just to spend time with him makes me extremely happy.

Though we've grown close over the last year, we still haven't gone far in our relationship. We love each other but we don't do much besides kiss and cuddle.

I think it's because we're in the dorms and he doesn't want anyone to hear, especially Kiri who's right next door to his room. And since I'm next door to Jiro who has really good hearing we can't do anything there either.

It's a sexual checkmate.

And I can't believe that I'm stuck in it. It's honestly okay, but I just want to feel closer to him. We're emotionally connected but I wanna feel like we're 100% each other's.

Sometimes I worry that maybe he isn't physically attracted to me, but I always remember how much he hates it when I change my appearance and I begin to feel better.

He's much nicer to his friends now, he's still an asshole and won't be open about his feelings, but time to time I'll have Mina mention how he's been softer.

And sometimes Denki will gloat about no longer being called "Dunce Face" and now being called "Sparky". In my opinion, "Sparky" is worse since it sounds like Katsuki is calling him by a dog name...

"(Y/n)?" I hear Katsuki grumble from besides me in his morning voice, and I smile softly getting to see his even messier hair every morning I wake up next to him.

"Yeah?" I state and he just pulls me into his chest.

"Morning." He quietly says with a small yawn.

"You're so much quieter in the mornings, it's so nice." I tease and he just rolls his eyes and gets out of bed.

"What's fucking wrong with me the rest of the day?" Katsuki asks and I laugh.

"You have too much energy to be loud later in the day." I explain and he bitterly sighs because I'm totally right.

"Katsuki... isn't your birthday coming up soon?" I ask him curiously and he nods.

"Yeah, but I probably won't do anything for it... I hated the party so much last year." He groans and I laugh a little since I remember Mina and Denki forcing him to wear a party hat, and sash that said "birthday boy" all day.

"I just wanted to stay in my room with you." Katsuki mutters, and I grin and kiss his cheek.

"We can do that this year, okay?" I tell him and he smiles, ever so slightly.

"Yeah..." He hums back before pulling me close to him and falling back to sleep.

I have to think of a birthday present now... fuck.