'best friends'

"Y/NNN, you should come over tonight! my parents are out of town." your best friend Nate said through the phone. "Okay! I'll be right over!" you hung up the phone. you got dressed in sweatpants & a sweatshirt. (I might put the outfit up on the top) you got your car & started driving to Nate's. you got to Nates house & went right inside. "Nathan!" you yelled taking off your shoes. you felt someone wrap their arms around you. "Right here babe." Nate said against your neck. "You scared me, asshole!" you smacked his arm. "ow." he rubbed his arm. "I ordered pizza, for the princess of course." he smiled. "Oh so you ordered it for yourself?" you joked. "Haha very funny." Nate sarcastically said. "I'm hungry!" you groaned. "ICE CREAM!" Nate yelled running to the freezer. "Child." you mumbled. he got out the ice cream & 2 spoons, & sat down next to you. you took a bit of the ice cream & so did nate. "Let's play truth or dare!" you suggested. "Okay!" Nate said turning to face you. "Truth or dare?" you asked nate. "Uh Truth." he said. "Would you rather go skydiving without a parachute or never talk to me again?" you asked. "defiantly going skydiving without a parachute." he smiled. "Aw aren't you sweet!" you laughed. "MY TURN! TRUTH OR DARE, Y/N?" Nate yelled. "Truth." you laughed. "would you rather be my girlfriend or be my girlfriend?" Nate smiled. "Ask a real, truth." you laughed & pouted at the same time. "I'm serious!" he through his hands up in surrender. "Yes, Nate I would be your girlfriend." you rolled your eyes & smiled. "Good. now I can't finally do this." he said smashing his lips into yours.