21. be honest

Chapter 21

Vincent Laurent

"Good morning." Lucas mumbled as he walked in. Theo was behind him, texting on his phone.

I nod and turn back to sunset, enjoying the shake.

"Did you hear?" Lucas asked.

I nod again. I knew what he was talking about. Like I said, the news was all over the place. It was all the mafia world was talking about. How someone killed the American mafia leader. Little did they know it was the heiress.

"It was Oriya who did it, you know that right?" Theo said.

"Yeah, it was obvious she was going to do something when he slapped Ryder." Lucas shrugged.

"I don't think people know she did it. We can spread the news about it and she'll lose the mafia." Theo suggested.

"No." I finally spoke.

"He speaks." Lucas mumbled.

"Why not? It's a perfect plan to bring down her whole mafia and then Antonio will leave us the fuck alone." Theo said.

"I fucking said no." I say. What the fuck is so hard to understand about no.

"But why?" Theo asks again. This bitch.

"Ask me one more time, I'll ship your head to your family." I promise.

"Chill guys. Theo just listens to what he says. It's his decision not yours." Lucas says.

"I'm sorry, Vincent." Theo said.

"See, look at us, three best friends getting along so well." Lucas grins as he puts his hand on mine and Theo's shoulder.

"Get your hand off my damn shoulder." I grumble. I hate when people touch me. I hate when people talk to me. I hate people in general.

"And stop talking to me, you guys are fucking annoying." I say.

"Relax Vincy, we have some information on the mole by the way." Lucas informs.

"Good, gather everyone. Call me Vincy again, and I'll shoot you. Now get the fuck away from me." I said.

They both walk out the kitchen to do god knows what. I hear them mumble a good morning to someone in the hallway. I crane my neck to see Oriya walk in.

"Morning." She nods.

"Morning." I mumble.

"You're talking to the new leader of the American mafia." She smiles as she bites her apple.

"I'm aware." I nod.

I get up and put my glass in the sink. The brat dressed casual today. Blue baggy jeans and a black Harley Davidson shirt that was definitely not her size.

"There's information on the moles." I told her.

She set her apple aside and walked over beside me to the sink. Her arm slightly brushed mine.

"Then why are we here? Let's go." She said.

I notice how she washes her hands like the people from the doctor show she watches. After she's done rinsing, she keeps her hands up. Weird girl.

She exits the kitchen and I follow behind into the living room where Kena, Lucas and Theo sit. Where's the fourth idiot?

"Where's Sienna?" Oriya asks.

Or Sienna in other words.

"Didn't she tell you?" Kena asks.

"Oh yeah. She's going to be gone for a couple days for her grandmother. Okay never mind." Oriya says as she takes a seat.