Adrien x Marinette (not my story)

Sorry I didn't post for over a month. I want to look for some fluff fics bc its getting a little too spicy but all I read is sin😔. This fic is called Speechless by, the one and only, ghostlyhamburger. I hope you enjoy. Btw NONE of these fics I post are from wattpad they are from a website (not a app) called Archive of our own. This has three parts so its will be a bit long.

The weekend was supposed to be harmless fun. The girls met at Marinette's for a sleepover, and the guys would be joining them the next day for a fun party. Tom and Sabine were gone for the weekend. The perfect time for a wild class party—and since Max, the youngest, had just turned 18, there was no reason to hold back on the alcohol and debauchery.

But at least the sleepover was just going to be silly, wholesome fun. Marinette was excited to spend time with her friends and just have fun.

Until—"Marinette, truth or dare?"

"Dare."

Alya handed her a cell phone, Adrien's contact queued up. "I dare you to tell him already."

"Tell him! Tell him!" the rest of the girls chanted.

Marinette flushed. "No! No way!"

"Do it or you're gonna have a punishment," Alya taunted, a smile on her face.

"Anything is better than that!"

Alya shrugged. "Okay then. Since you can't talk to Adrien...how about you don't talk to anyone tomorrow?"

"Yeah, okay, that's fine," Marinette mumbled. "If I wasn't able to talk to him the last few years, why do you think I can just confess over the phone?"

"Oh, I'll make sure you at least have his attention tomorrow," Alya said with a grin.

**

The next morning, Alya presented Marinette with a pink ballgag. "So you can't talk."

"Alya, that's ridiculous."

"You agreed! And it matches your outfit."

Marinette rolled her eyes, but held her hand out for the gag. "At least explain why I'm doing this to everyone, okay? And where did you get this?"

"Deal. And it's Rose's. Don't ask."

**

Adrien was excited to be hanging out with his friends. His schedule was free, and there was no reason he couldn't just have a good time.

He arrived at the bakery with Nino and said hello to his friends, feeling perfectly normal—until he saw Marinette.

She was standing to the side, typing on her phone, dressed in short white shorts and a pink tank top, but what drew Adrien's eye was the bubblegum pink ball firmly fixated in her mouth, holding her jaw open. He watched, transfixed by the unusual sight, as a bead of drool formed on her bottom lip and started to drop before she quickly wiped it away with the back of her hand.

He walked towards her with a grin. "Hey, Marinette."

She glanced up, and her eyes widened. She made some sort of muffled noise that could have been a greeting and waved her hand before slapping it over her mouth. She quickly glanced back at her phone, typing rapidly—his phone buzzed a second later.

<3Mari<3: truth or dare last night. Alya's fault.

"Oh, the, uh—" Adrien started to ask, cut off by Marinette's frantic nodding. "It...it looks good on you."