~𝙐𝙣𝙧𝙚𝙦𝙪𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚~

Unrequited Love:
(noun)

               - Being in love with someone who does not,and will never,love you back.

Do the words "will never love you back" not make you think of being stranded at crossroads with no intention of choosing which way to go where you could win your favorite person along with their hearts? The seed of love that grew inside, ignorant that the world is already filled with beautiful and ever-giving trees, never dwelled upon how this little plant will endure the storm of refusals.Loving someone with no hope of being loved back is an act of bravery and foolishness in itself. Something no less than a punishment.

There are no rainbows, unicorns, scarlet skies, skewedsnowfalls in one-sided love yet they all are present because you don't expect the other person to return your love and you witness all the feelings of love standing andlooking at them from afar.

They say when you are in love with someone you can't be friends with them. But in amidst of all these sayings, you choose what your heart desires. If you can still see them, talk to them in the pretense of friendship, and don't expect anything else out of this except their presence then you experience togetherness and loneliness all at the same time but it's still worth it. There might be a mask of al labeled relationship but their smiles are worth millions of poems you still want to read.

That is the happy bubble you create for yourself along with the anticipated memories of your lover.
With growing anticipations, sometimes emerges the desire to confess in order to move one step further.
You know it, yet muster up courage only to be rejected bearing no menace towards them. A sign of enormous strength and pure feeling towards that person. Who do you want to blame Time, situation, yourself, or them?Broken edges of your heart pierce with the first question "Are you playing a lead role in your own life that you wanted to become one in theirs?"No matter how appalling self-doubt is, tearful eyes still dream of them. All the questions come down to why getting involved when you thought it won't yield anything? Why take risks when it's dangerous? Why even bother living when you have to die eventually.

But we just don't know how to run away from situations we are meant to face, or from people we love and this one-sided love makes us reach the epitome of wait and patience. We are brave knowing how scary our loneliness in loving the one who'd never be a part of our life.

Unrequited Love has got more cons than pros but one good thing is you would know when to call it off. You would be the boss of your feelings to end it when. There will be tons of articles on the internet, pieces of advice from your friends but you are going to move when your heart will have its fill of waiting around.

But then one more question i want to keep here, what hurts more?

A love not expressed or a love not reciprocated.