9

Same night.

"Where you at Lay?" Kailani asked in the phone, as they stood in the house party,

"I see you, hold on." Lay yelled, and Kailani laughed.

A few seconds later, Lay appeared in front of her, and she hung the phone up.

"Hey bestfriend, hey YB." Lay gave Lani a hug, waving at Kentrell, and he waved back.

"Come on." Lay grabbed Lani hand, pulling them to a section in the corner.

"Wassup Nene." Ben hugged Lani, and she laughed.

"Hey Ten." She hugged him back.

She waved at Joe, and Kd jumped on her.

"I lost my bestfriend, someone who means the world to me, and when you left me, I couldn't even walk right on my feeeet." Kd slurred, and Kailani laughed, pushing him off of her.

"Demon, nice to see you mr.nigga." Kd bowed at Kentrell, who rolled his eyes, dapping Ben up.

"Wassup Joe, let me hit that." Kentrell dapped Joe up, grabbing the blunt from him. Kentrell hit it a few times, passing it back to him.

He sat on the couch, pulling Kailani down on his lap.

He wrapped his arms around her waist, as Joe passed her the blunt.

Lani took a few pulls, her eyes becoming low.

"Tolerance small as fuck." Ben laughed, lighting his blunt.

"Bestfriend, come on." Lay grabbed Kailani, pulling her to the dance floor.

Girl you workin' with some ass, yeah, you bad, yeah
Make a nigga spend his cash, yeah, his last, yeah
Hoes frown when you pass, yeah, they mad, yeah
You gon' ride in the Jag, yeah, with that head

Lani pulled her dress down, throwing her ass on Lay.

"Got some money I can flash yeah!" Lay rapped, throwing ones on Kailani as she laughed.

Kailani bent over, touching the floor as she danced.

Lay moved out the way, dancing next to her.

A little crowd formed, hyping them up.

"Call me big daddy when you back that ass up." Kailani made her ass clap, as people recorded them.

"You better eat bestfriend!" Lani slapped Lay's ass, as she twerked on the floor.

Kailani climbed over her, throwing her ass in a circle and Lay danced between her legs.

Lani felt somebody get behind her, and she frowned, unfamiliar with the touch.

She heard a gunshot, as she stood up.

"Oh my fucking god." Her eyes widened, seeing a boy that she assumed was behind her, bleeding out on the floor.

The party started scattering as many people screamed.

She looked up, meeting eyes with Kentrell who had blood splattered on him, his gun in his hand, with dark eyes.

"Kailani we have to go!" Lay screamed, and Kentrell grabbed his head, before looking at the ground, then back up at Kailani.

"YB we gotta go man! You fucking killed him." Ben yelled, grabbing his arm.

"I did that?" Kentrell frowned, as they all rushed out.

Police were already waiting at the door, making Kailani's heart drop.

She slickly grabbed Kentrell's gun out of his hand, putting it in her purse.

The police's automatically looked at Kentrell, who had blood splattered on him.

"Sir, you're under arrest. Please refrain from restraining. You won't be charged until after the investigation is complete." The office turned Kentrell, around cuffing him.

"Y'all don't even know if he fucking did it." Kailani frowned, standing in front of Kentrell.

"Say, I love you. You hear me? Give me a kiss please." Kentrell mumbled, and she kissed his lips, tears falling out of her eyes.

"I love you. I love you so much." She cried as they put him in the car.

"You know what I told you if this ever happened baby. I'm good, Ight? I love you." He smiled at her, and she pouted.

"I love you too Kentrell. I got you, I promise." She wiped her face as Ben wrapped his arms around her.

"I got her Yb." Ben told him, and he nodded, smiling at Kailani.

The police car drove away, and she sighed.

"You coming to my house." Lay said, grabbing her hand.

"No, I'm fine. I'll call you." Kailani wiped her face.

"No, you're coming with me. Now let's go." Lay pulled her to her car.

"Lani Ima drive yo car to Lay house." Ben said, and she nodded.

"I am fucking flabbergasted. Literally astonished. Knew that boy was a de-." Kd started, and Joe slapped his head.

"Shut the fuck up KD damn." Joe mumbled, pulling him away from Kailani.

Kailani got in the car, and Lay pulled off.

"That boy is so fucking dumb. I love him so much." Kailani sighed.

"Did he kill him?" Lay asked, and Lani shrugged.

"I mean, I think. I didn't see, I only heard it, and I saw the gun in his hand, so actually, yeah he did." Kailani chuckled.

"Damn, they gone charge him if they got the gun." Lay frowned.

"They don't. I got it." Kailani shrugged again, and Lay's eyes widened.

"Bitch are you fucking crazy? If they find out you have it you're going to jail too! That's an accomplice to murder, AND withheld of evidence!" Lay told her.

"That's my man and Ima stick beside him." Kailani smirked, and Lay laughed, pushing her shoulder,

"Now is not the time bitch. I am serious!" Lay said, pulling in her apartments.

"I am too. Nah, they not gone get it though. Oh my fucking god my head hurt. I miss him already." She pouted, as they walking in.

Lani sat her heels down, falling on the couch.

"Lani come on." Lay pulled her up, pulling her to her room.

"I'm going to literally kill myself." Lani mumbled, pulling her dress from over her head and getting in Lay's bed.

"Bitch no you aren't." Lay laughed.

Kailani pulled the cover over her head, and the door opened.

"Lani yo keys right here." She heard Ben say, and she put a thumbs up.

"I'ma be back over here tomorrow. Give me a kiss." Ben told Lay, and she heard them kiss making her pout. She wanted to kiss her man too.

She sighed, wiping her face. She heard the front door close, before feeling Lay get in the bed.

"It's okay bestfriend." Lay rubbed Kailani's back as she cried.

"Bitch I don't know what I'd do without your ass." Lani laughed, feeling Lay wrap her arm around her.

"Just pretend I'm YB and go to sleep hoe." Lay mumbled, and Lani laughed, nodding her head.

Bitch call my phone like what's the Jwett?? Gimme the jwett, hmmmmm. Come on! 🙄