7 || Sorry, I'm What?

Astra

I slumped back into the chair, suddenly exhausted. My heart was still beating just as fast as it was during the concert. I could feel every beat pounding through my veins. I closed my eyes, just trying to take a breath, and calm my racing heart. I would have a heart attack if it kept up like this.

"Hey?" Alara said from beside me. "Are you good?"

I nodded warily. I should be fine once I calmed down. The concert must have gotten me way too hyped up.

"K, well Matthew said he is going to find a bathroom. Should we wait for him here?"

I nodded again. I really was in no mood to get up and move around. I just felt... different. My body felt heavy, each limb weighing me down.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Alara said. I peeked my eyes open from where I was sitting to find that she was crouched right in front of me. Her eyes were laced with concern. Still, the stadium was filled with ARMY, and I didn't really want to navigate through the crowds.

"I don't know. I'm sure it's just temporary. I just need to-"

A heavy weight seemed to fall over me like a blanket. Perhaps something was seriously wrong.

Alara smacked my cheeks. "Hey," she said, lightly tapping my skin. "Let's just get you some water. Maybe you'll feel better."

I shivered, even though I wasn't cold at all. "Water. Yeah, that sounds good."

It took effort to actually get out of my chair, and when I did, I immediately felt the onset fo a headache. I wobbled a little, but straightened myself out.

"Where's our brother?" I asked.

"Bathroom, remember?"

I nodded. Goodness was I disoriented. "Right."

As soon as we were walking, I started to feel better. Still, it felt weird. I was almost shaking. By this point, most people were clearing out, so I was glad we didn't have to compete with everyone. The line for the bathroom was a whole other story. Hopefully, Matthew would still be able to find us if we went to a less busy bathroom.

We walked around, and I could feel my head getting lighter. Not as heavy as it was before, which was a relief.

We reached a bathroom with a significantly shorter line up. There were probably only 5 people as we made our way into the women's washroom. I splashed my face with cold water, breathing out a sigh of relief.

"I'll be back," Alara said. "Matthew probably wants to know where we are, and if he heads back to our seats and we're not there, I'm sure he'll freak."

I dried my face, getting ready to follow her. Alara held up her hands.

"You might as well just stay here. It's a whole lot less crowded, and you might need to cool off a little more."

Her footsteps growing quieter were all it took for me to realize she was gone. The headache that had surfaced still sat at the edge of my mind, as if it would return at any moment.

"Annyeonghaseyo, gwaenchanh euseyo? (안녕하세요, 괜찮 으세요?)" said a voice from behind me.

I turned to see a young korean woman. She was probably only a few years older than me. Concern laced her brown eyes.

"I'm sorry. I don't speak korean." I paused, thinking about how I would say that in korean. "Joesong haeyo, jeoneun hanguk-eoleul moshaeyo? (죄송 해요, 저는 한국어를 못해요)" I'm sure my pronunciation was horrible, but the woman seemed to get it.