10

Next Day.

"Gaulden, you have a visitor

"Gaulden, you have a visitor. Get up, now." The guard, Coron, called, and Kentrell continued laying on the floor.

He was currently in a holding cell, waiting to be processed.

"Gaulden, on your fucking feet!" Coron yelled.

Kentrell felt the guard jack him up, and Kentrell smiled.

He put cuffs on Kentrell, pushing him out.

He led him to a room, where a man was sitting.

Kentrell sat on the chair, a smirk on his face.

"Hello Mr.Gaulden. I'm Special Agent Holmer. How are you?" He asked, opening a folder.

Kentrell just stared at him, not saying anything.

"So, would you like to tell me how a dead man's blood ended up all over you?" Holmer asked.

Kentrell blinked, looking around the room.

"I'm trying to help you before they prosecute you. If you could just tell me what happened, we can probably lower the charges." Holmer folded his hands, and Kentrell smirked.

"Charge me with what?" Kentrell tilted his head to the side.

"You're looking at possession of an illegal firearm, withholding evidence, aka the gun used to kill Jaden. And a felony murder charge. That's already 50 years." Holmer told him.

"Mhm. And y'all sure I did this? Y'all got the evidence and shit?" Kentrell smirked, looking at the double window who he knew people was watching him out of.

"Did you kill Jaden Hurrs?" Holmer asked.

"Where my lawyer at?" Kentrell smiled, and Holmer pounded his fist on the table.

"Did you kill that fucking boy?!" He repeated and Kentrell whistled.

"That breath kicking my nigga." Kentrell scrunched his face up, and two officers came in, pulling Kentrell out.

They took him to processing, where he would be held in the local county jail.

He scanned his fingerprints, and took his mugshot.

"Remove your clothes." Coron said.

"How?" Kentrell tilted his head to the side as he held his handcuffed hands up.

The guard took the cuffs off of him, and Kentrell pulled everything except his underwear off.

"The underwear too Gaulden." The second guard said.

"What, y'all wanna see my dick?" Kentrell chuckled, pulling his drawls down.

"Bend over, and cough." He said, and Kentrell laughed.

"Man y'all gay as hell." Kentrell did what they said, and then put on the orange jumpsuit.

They put a blanket, toothbrush, and a jail bag that contained his bed items in his hand.