8 || Just a Misunderstanding

Seokjin

Jin could still feel the exhaustion from the concert. Still, it was always a thrill to perform for all of their lovely friends. He clasped an arm around Namjoon as we walked back to the dressing room

"Good job out there, hyung," Jin said. Of course he congratulated all of them. It was always fun doing concerts in Seoul, and part of that was because his soulmate lived here.

Ahn Soomin. She was supposed to be meeting Jin shortly after the concert ended since she had tickets in the exclusive section. He admired that she always made it to every one of their concerts, and if she didn't get audience seats, she would always join them backstage.

They filed into the dressing room, and all of them sat down on one of the couches. Sara, Hoseok's soulmate was already there. She clapped her hands, congratulating us all in korean before rushing into Hoseok's outstretched arms.

I looked for Soomin, but it looked like she wasnt there yet. Yoongi's soulmate also wasn't here, but she was visiting her family in Japan for the weekend.

I flopped down on one of the couches, and Jungkook sat down next to me. We didn't have to say anything considering we were so tired. I wiped my forehead, still slick with sweat.

We had all just sat down when manager Sejin came in. "Great job on the concert, everyone." He said. He sat down, a wide smile on his face. "With the way you guys are working, you will totally be ready for your next comeback."

He was talking about Love Yourself: Answer. They had already started working on so many fantastic songs, and Jin was sure that ARMY would absolutely love them. He pulled out his phone, sending a text to Soomin.

Jin: Hey, we're already backstage. Just waiting for you.

Soomin's text was almost immediate.

Soomin: You did so good today! I'll be there soon. See you in a bit.

Jin: Waiting 😊

He set down his phone again. He picked up his water bottle, practically drinking half of it before setting it down again.

Jimin and Taehyung were joking about all the mistakes they made on stage.

"Good job on losing your shoe, hyung," Jimin joked.

Taehyung's grin was playful, like a little child. "Aish. Nobody noticed."

Jimin rolled his eyes. "ARMY notices everything."

A smile came to Jin's lips. He was glad that these guys were his best friends. He snapped his head up when the door swung open. He looked for the familiar flow of brown hair of his soulmate, and rushed to her as soon as he saw her curious brown eyes.

"Soomin-ah!" He shouted, giving her a hug. Their soulbond reached out as soon as they touched. The air felt warmer, and more full of life. Instantly, everyone in the room let out a sigh of gratitude. They had a positive bond. Whenever they touched, everyone in close proximity almost immediately felt calmer and happier.

Soomin nestled into his hug. There was never a day when Jin regretted meeting this girl. She was his everything.

He pulled back, a wide grin on his face. Soon enough, Jimin was there beside him.

"Where's my hug?" He grinned, practically jumping on the eldest from behind. Jimin wrapped his arms around Jin, causing the older boy to let out an exasperated sigh.

Jin turned around. "Hey," he said. "You need to respect your elders."

He loved the relationships that he had with the other members of BTS. They were like brothers to him.