in this place

»-(¯'·.·'¯)-> babysitting, Apologies and ice cream <-(¯'·.·'¯)-«

(just some fluffy :) )

"hey Aja hey krel." say walking up to them it was Friday afternoon.

"Hello, Y/n," Aja says I quickly jump in between the two and chuckle.

"How was your day?" I ask them both.

"It was good," Aja says

"terrible," Krel says in an annoyed tone, I quickly push krels head down and rustle his hair.

"what's wrong with old smarty pants over here?" I ask he quickly pushes his hands off me and looks away.

"smarty pants?" Aja asks me.

"what's got you down in the dumps Mr A's," I ask him.

"what Mr A's? what does that even mean?!" he shouts, he walks away from me and Aja.

"what's up to his ass, did I tease him too much, or is he being a sook?" I ask Aja she looks at me confused and looked at me as if I am crazy. I then realized that they are new probably barely know English.

"Oh my, I'm so sorry I just realized you probably didn't understand what I said. it was just slanged everyone use's but that was Aussie slang and this is America" I say and fiddle with my thumbs.

"what's the difference? and what is slang" she asks me.

"it's a better way most people use to express themselves or call something another thing and the difference is, culture mainly, what are some words that I used you didn't understand?" I ask.

"Smartypants, Mr A's and up to his ass? what does that even mean?" she asks in a frustrated tone I chuckle.

"no need to get in a huff, sorry I mean don't get frustrated about it, English is the hardest langue in the world! anyway, smartypants just means all-knowing Mr A's meaning a person who gets all A's and then sticks up the ass just means they woke up on the wrong side of the bed. for example, the way your brother stormed off like that was quite rude, therefore people think he is in a bad mood." I explain.

"there's a wrong side of the bed?"

"no as in there in s bad mood, you never heard of that saying," I ask she shakes her head no.

"oooh so all thoughts strange words, you were technically complementing him?" She asks me A light blush appears on my cheeks and noes I look away scratching the back of my neck.

"Well, I guess Technical.." I mutter I look to see Aja was not next to me anymore.

"I've got good news for my brother!" she yells.

"wait Aja don't tell him!

later that night.

krel and Aja had arrived home, krel was mad and chucked his bag somewhere and sat on the couch.

"what seems to be troubling you? my royal," mother ship asks krel.

"Nothing!" Krel shouts

"There is this human girl at school that makes krel get nervous and go a bright red i have never seen before!

"who is this human, I shall integrate them and give them a glorious death for giving the princeling such trouble!" Varvatos shouts.

Aja chuckles.

"you know little brother, the things she said weren't actually mean. she used what they call slang words!" Aja says sitting next to her brother.

"Slang?" he asks.