The Emissary from the capital

The Emissary From The Capital!

"VICTORY!" shouted Subaru as he ended the radio calisthenics session with the villagers and them doing the same.

It had been almost a month since the ma-beast attack, Subaru enjoyed himself to the fullest in the break he got from all the fighting, they had a snow festival because of Puck's mana let-out (can't remeber the word for that), a well known wandering chef visited them and cooked for them with Subaru cross-dressing as the cook only served ladies, and currently Subaru's was on his 3rd date with Emilia who was wearing a cloak with white color and purple strips and was conversing with a few villagers.

"Subaru let's head back now, Subaru, Rem and Ram must be waiting for us" said Emilia saying bye to the villagers and walking towards him.

"Okay, Emilia-tan, bye kids!" said Subaru waving at them.

"Bye Subaru visit again tomorrow" shouted the kids back while waving at him.

"Did you enjoy the date?, Emilia-tan" asked Subaru as they were walking on the dirt road that led to the mansion.

"I enjoyed it! some villagers even talked to me." replied Emilia with a smile on her face.

"Glad to hear that, my lovely Emilia-tan enjoyed it" said Subaru with a smile as well, the mansion came into view and they spotted a carriage parked at the gate of the mansion.

"They must have come here to inform us about the royal selection" said Emilia fastening her pace by a little.

"Then this is the time to show my newly gained knightly behavior!" exclaimed Subaru walking as elegantly as he could and keeping up with Emilia.

"Don't be silly Subaru, just don't cause too much trouble" said Emilia

"Stop treating me like a kid, Emilia-"sama"" replied Subaru as they reached the mansion gate and Emilia just giggled at "sama".

"I apologize for parking in-front of the gate Emilia-sama" said the old man while bowing who was standing near the carriage. He was wearing a butler out-fit, he had white hair, sky-blue eyes and a formal expression on his face.

"Don't worry it is not a problem, may I ask what business you may have?" asked Emilia looking towards him.

"The Blue is waiting for you in the mansion to inform you about the royal selection, please hurry back" answered the old man in butler out-fit.

"Yes, thank you" replied Emilia and continued entering in the mansion.

'Why would 'The Blue' come here to inform us about the royal selection?' thought Subaru as he had read that The blue was the best healer in the kingdom and followed Emilia who was walking in the mansion. They walked in the hallways for a while when they reached the meeting room and saw Rem standing in-front of the door waiting for them.

"Emilia-sama, please enter the meeting room, the guests are waiting for you" said Rem as she saw Emilia approaching.

"Yes,Rem I will enter immediately" said Emilia as she closed the distance from the door.

"Emilia-sama should I come with you" asked Subaru walking behind her.

"I think I can handle it, Subaru" said Emilia turning towards him and giving him a reassuring smile.

"If you want that, okay just call me if anything happens and good luck, Emilia-sama" said Subaru giving a smile as well. Emilia walked in the room and Rem closed the door behind her.

"Subaru-kun, you should see if the guest waiting outside are comfortable" said Rem turning towards him.

"Yes, Rem, I will go and offer them some tea" replied Subaru as he looked out of a window to see the old man standing near the carriage looking bored he took some of the mansion's most expensive tea and walked to the old man near the gate.