Chapter.1

The room was dark as the women slept alone in that whole king size bed why alone? Her husband is on a trip she is alone for the first time but she is used to it cause she used to stay alone in her previous house...she slept peacefully as the only light provided in the room was the moonlight from the window she looked beautiful eternally beautiful......

The windows were closed only AC was on but suddenly a cold wind blowed right along side her ear making her whimper as if someone purposely blowed it in her ear to wake her up she ignored it thinking it's coming from window but it again came making her groan and open her eyes annoyingly "stop it jimin " she said thinking it's her husband but when she looked beside she is all alone right he is not here....she thought as she looked at the window its closed...she got up her golden silk night gown perfectly wrapped around her body as she walked towards the window..."why is it opened a little " she said as she closed it fully...sighing she missed her husband..

Taking the laptop from the table she kept it on bed whole laying on her stomach and tried video calling her husband which luckily he picked up..

"My baby can't sleep ?" He asked as he was in his robe as if he just came out from shower "I miss you " she said as he smiled "you know right now i only wanna do one thing " he said as she looked at him confused "what ?" She asked playing with her hairs a little "remove that sexy gown of yours push your head deep on the mattress while holding your hands behind your back and thrusting in you, till you can't walk for 1 week " he said in a sexy voice she gulped "jimin !!" She yelled a little in a scolding matter "I know we can't but don't worry am coming tomorrow and I'll complete my wish " he said as he touched his laptop's screen as if touching her face "your making go crazy babe " he whispered as she closed her eyes gulping again "so did you had your dinner ?" Y/n asked as jimin nodded "yup what about you ?" He asked as she smiled "yup had mine too " she said as both just stared at eachother letting there silence communicate eachother in there own way "Y/n" he said as she smiled "yes jimin " she said as he sighed "sleep cause if I keep seeing you like this I won't be able to control " he said as his wife giggled "goodnight baby " she said as he smiled "goodnight love " he said as she kept the call keeping the notebook on her table as laid on the bed closing her eyes imagining what her husband just described "sleep Y/n" she told herself...

Y/n looked around all black...where is she "where am I?" She thought as she looked around again everything is black she sighed started getting scared "hey babydoll " she heard a whisper as she froze on her spot..."who who is it ?" She asked "your master " he whispered as she closed her eyes "damn you love you look so sexy in this gown I just wanna hold you right here remove that piece of cloth and fuck you right here right now harder, deeper " the voice whispered as Y/n started crying "no no no who who are you where where am I?" She cried "in my world in my territory if I would have been on your husband's place I swear I wouldn't even leave you alone for 1 hour" the voice whispered as Y/n closed her eyes keeping her hands on her ears to block the voice...but a hand wrapped around her waist "I'm fucking addicted to your scent " he whispered licking her earlobe...

Y/n's POV

I opened my eyes as I was wet in my own sweat "ahh dream...it was all dream " I whispered as I wiped my tears and my sweat I looked at the time 5Am I sighed it was all dream not real..thank thank God..I sighed I should take a shower and go to meet taehyung and Ara....I sighed and decided to take a shower....

That's it for first chapter as you see the story will be going on getting more and more interesting and as I said it's a 21+ so expect more smuts and get yourself ready with hobi water...