eighteen.

"B-babe?"

YOUR POV

After our steamy make-out session in the rain, we didn't even wait for the bus. We just ran home, holding hands, leaving the umbrellas at the bus stop.

It's okay. Some blessed souls will probably find them and put them to good use.

The rain had also become lighter since, and now it had reduced to a light drizzle.

Our clothes were sopping wet. I'll probably get even more sick from this but, I don't care.

Katsuki - he told me to call him by his name again - insisted to walk me home. We were both blushing, and walking really close trying to absorb each other's body heat.

When my street came into view, we slowed our pace. Just like our first date, where we didn't want to leave each other just yet.

Unfortunately, we reached my home door. I looked up at him and gazed into those beautiful red eyes.

I coughed and decided to speak up first.

"So, um..."

"You're my girlfriend now."

Wow, that was... straightforward.

I'm not complaining though.

I felt my cheeks warm up more and gave him a lopsided smile.

"Um, okay, sounds good," I said softly, continuing to look into his eyes.

There was a comfortable silence; just us admiring each other's features.

I decided to lean in and give him a goodbye kiss, and just as our lips met-

"Mum look! Y/n is kissing a boy!" I heard a voice say, followed by gagging sounds.

I looked to where the voice came from with horror in my eyes.

Oh no.

Yuki and mum decided to come at that exact moment. Me and Katsuki just stared at them with wide eyes as they both smirked at us.

"Aah, so are you the boy that my daughter came crying to me about a few days ago?" Mum spoke up.

Silence.

Katsuki cleared his throat. "Well, I-"

He was cut off by mum's laughter. "I'm just kidding! I knew you would come around to tell her your true feelings," she said softly as she patted his head, but quickly removed it after she felt how wet it was.

"Why are you kids wet? Y/n you're sick too!"

We just looked at each other and blushed. Mhm narrowed her eyes at our coy behavior and sighed.

"Come in you two. We need to get you warmed up."

Katsuki and I both took showers, in different bathrooms of course, and rejoined each other on the couch, next to the fire and sipping some tea.
There was a light rainbow forming outside, as the sun was shining, clearing out the gloomy weather from the early afternoon.