11

A week later.

"Kentrell, wake up

"Kentrell, wake up." Kailani tapped Kentrell, and he jumped up.

"Another bad dream?" She frowned, and he sighed, nodding.

"Hm." She held his pills out to him, and he refrained from rolling his eyes, swallowing them dry.

"I know you don't like them. Thank you for taking them for me." She kissed his nose, and he kissed her forehead, getting out her bed.

"What time is it?" He asked her, brushing his teeth.

"7:09." She told him, and he laughed.

"One thing about us, we gone be late." He said, and she laughed.

"So. Who gone check us?" She pulled her hair up in a ponytail.

"Should we skip today?" She asked him, and he shrugged.

"Yeah I think we should." Kailani said, getting back in her bed, and he laughed.

"Smile baby." He said, and she looked up, laughing as he took pictures of her.

"Kentrell I wasn't ready! Don't post those." She whined, and he shrugged.

"Already did." He laid next to her, and she grabbed her phone.

nba_youngboy

Liked by nbakd2x and 1,181,021 others

nba_youngboy : baby. ❤️
comments off.

"I mean, it's kind of cute. Are my gums big?" She frowned, opening her camera and checking.

"No. Lemme see." Kentrell said, and she opened her mouth showing him.

He grabbed her face putting his tongue in her mouth, and she laughed, pulling away.

"You tricked me!" She laughed, and he smiled, watching her.

"I don't like your hair like this mama." He mumbled, playing with her curl and she rolled her eyes.

"You gone say that every time I have a ponytail?" She asked, and he nodded.

"I love you." He told her, and she smiled.