part 9 💗꧂

(not as much textfic in this chapter! <3)
AU: OMG THANK YOU ALL FOR READING THIS AHHSHSHAHSHS

ILYSM THANKS FOR READING ANYWAYS HERE IS PART 9!!

𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦

Third Person POV:

As (y/n) and Madi boarded the plane, they both squealed in excitement.
"I can finally meet my online boyfriend!!" Madi whisper yelled as she sat in her seat. (Y/n) chuckled next to her. Both of the teenagers placed a big blanket on top of their bodies, snuggling together.
"You're gonna finally meet Saiki!" Madi said, staring at her best friend. (Y/n) bit their lip. They didn't know wether or not to tell Madi about what happened, they knew Saiki wanted to keep his secret to only a limited amount of people.
"I can't wait," (y/n) smiled back. Madi nodded, slowly drifting into sleep. Shortly after, (Y/n) did the same.

- time skip -

The aeroplane soon enough landed, waking both of the teenagers from their sleep. Both of them over the moon that they were finally in Japan. The only thing they had to do now was get an Uber to their new apartment. Madi's mother had agreed to let Madi and (Y/n) live on their own, as Madi's father had gotten a very high paying job. He agreed to pay for anything that they needed, (y/n) tried to refuse but gave up in the end. Luckily, (y/n) had found a cheap apartment that fit for both them and Madi; which rent's could be paid through (Y/n)'s job at a café called Café Mami.

- I think that's the Café Name -

(Y/n) and Madi hopped into the Uber, carrying their suitcases. Luckily for them, they didn't have much stuff and agreed to buy more clothes once they had arrived. As the car arrived at the destination, (Y/n) thanked the driver and gave him a generous tip. As the teenagers left the car, they giggled with excitement. Madi patiently waited outside for (y/n) while they went to go get their key. (Y/n) arrived back with 2 keys, one for Madi and one for them. As they walked up the stairs to their floor, (y/n) felt a spark of joy.
"It's going to be so fun to finally decorate our rooms how we want!" (Y/n) explained. Madi nodded, plotting down all the ideas she wanted her room to look like. Soon enough, both of them arrived at the apartment. It was simple, 2 rooms with a double bed each, a small kitchen, a small bathroom and a living room.