Chapter 3

" Ena, find details about the actor in this file. Mew. And buys shares in production departments which deal with him……also try gaining favour of all producers in Thailand, promising political support in return. If they refuse you mr. Lan Traipipattanapongs Gulf's grandpa's name. We should freeze his works till he agrees to be with Gulf ." Max said to his right hand man.

" But sir we were never directly involved with the entertainment industry so far.   Why suddenly? Didn't you say we should concentrate more on our political party? And will Mr. Lan Traipipattanapong be happy with someone like Mew being friends with Gulf? "Ena asked.

Fool…. He's not planning to stop there. He planning to make him his boyfriend
Max thought.

It's bad for all. Gulf's life, Max's political image. And Mr. Lan would never support a harraser...

Sigh.

" Do as I say. Make sure he meets me and oblige as soon as possible." Max said.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" You can't be serious Nim? " Mew threw the file on Nim in anger .

"It is true Mew. Mr. Max kanawaut is very keen on it. " Nim answered, understanding Mew's frustration.

" What kind of a father is he? And that guy , how reckless, yet people like him are called saints and me , ? " Mew scoffed.

" Mew this is the only way you can stay in industry. And you should look into this file of that kid. He is a really perfect child. Don't know why he has such a demand but I'm sure he will back off soon.. Just go with the flow till" Nim was interrupted.

" Till ? Till he realises he is a harasser, or till he is tired of me.? What do I look like to you? A male whore? Bootlicker? " Mew burst out .

" Just look at the file once and weigh the pros and cons." Nim placed the file on the table and left Mew despite the latter shouting at him to stay.

This guy…. Mew mumbled before sitting on his chair  eyeing the file.

Fuck it. Curiosity got the better of him and he opened the file.

It's had Gulf Kanawaut Traipipattanapong written in bold. Son of Minister Max kanawaut and Grandson of great political leader Lan Traipipattanapong.

There was a picture of an average looking young adult. He looked  17- 19 years old. Has pinkish white complexion with teen acnes and marks all over. His hair was thick, wavy and frizzy. 

The perfect heir should just style his thick hair property Mew chuckled.

He had extremely lovely doe eyes and Mew's favourite chestnut shaped fluffy soft pink lips…..that
Mew cleared his throat
'What a waste…. Such a beautiful lips for man… tsk I really wanted to taste a chestnut lips but never met one with it.'

But most importantly his picture didn't have a smile. The other picture below had a fake smile.
His eyes screamed for help.. attention?  Mew doesn't know for sure.

Mew flipped the page. His college details were there. Average student. No real friends.. No participation in any extracurricular activities.
His age and other info.
The guy was 19… way younger than him .

Kiddo wants a 32 years old.man haha…. Mew mocked with a smile.

That guy was 2 inches shorter than Mew.. for now.

Next page had a picture of him before joining his college…. He looked better in it. Physical and mentally.

Next page had a picture of him in high school, and Mew had a tough time believing it was the same guy.
His skin looked clear , his style was remarkable and he was confident and had few close friends. His academic profile was excellent.

Mew flipped the page again. It was when Gulf was in 10 grade maybe? His skin was not clear…. He looked like a typical teenager. But yeah a little happy and records show he even fought with the manager for the benefit of students a lot of times.  He was even a top student .There was a picture of Gulf with  a dog and his smile was precious .

Few more pages of Gulf in middle school to kindergarten, and he  seemed like a quiet kid in that, like now . But no history of dating, suspension or any black marks.

Wow. This kid's character arch is highly unstable. Mew shook his head.

He flipped through the pages again…. And suddenly Mew thought he found why Gulf wanted a boyfriend suddenly, he called Nim.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" So yeah he is depressed for some reason maybe due to college and he is overwhelmed. So he thinks having a boyfriend will make him feel better.. Are you getting it?" Mew asked as if he discovered something that's gonna change the world.

Nim sighed " ok genius but that doesn't change anything. Get ready and meet Mr. Max agrees to his demands to save our career. Else I'll prepare things for us to go on street begging maybe ur music can help.. ouch".

Mew hit his head glaring.

" If we go and talk to the kid and make him realise how stupid he is , convince him to opt for therpy then go to Mr. Max I can get this drama without any demands… cool ryt?".ew asked.

Yeah dumbass if it works. As if his father wouldn't have tried it. Nim cursed in his mind.

" Mew it's not easy, you know. And Mr. Max doesn't want you near his son before you meet him…..."

" Get me an outfit and mask , I'm off to meet the guy in his college. " Mew said.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
// How's it? Boring? But needed so you know about Gulf little.😂.... Yeah Mew is 13years older than G in the story..👉👈

//Next chap MewGulf  will meet.
Will they get along? Will Mew get rid of Gulf?

// I'll try to upload the next chap today if you guys want it . (If nothing comes up….)

// Are the chapters small? Okay?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------