Mehendi !!

Baani's POV

God! He really came here! But I didn't see him!

I'm not superstitious or anything but I do believe in rituals! And what's wrong in following any ritual as long as it's not harming anything any way!

But my to be husband is a lunatic!

Says who??

No one asked you so shut up!

"Oh Baani! My Aayush just came here to meet me! I love him so much" Anna said fourth time and I glared her.

"You might be feeling jealous of me right?" she smirked and I huffed

How much I wish to bang your head and tell you that your Aayush just came here because his best friend came here to meet me!!

Idiot!!

"Okay! Now get ready! Everyone's waiting for you" Anna told and I nodded dressing in a floor length dress!

Soon some rituals were performed by Anna's family and I hardly controlled my tears because I missed Mumma and papa so much!!

We came back to our room and I was changing when I saw a message from Kabeer!

Day 1- Winner,Kabeer Mittal !

I chuckled and sent some thumbs up!

"What are you laughing at?" Anna asked

"Nothing! I just remembered something" I lied

Look here!

I've to lie my best friend due to that idiot!

I will for sure tell her after wedding!

"Baani! When today mom and dad were performing the rituals, I really felt as I'm going to give away my sister to someone" Anna whispered as a tear left her eye and then she started crying.

Damn! It's her pregnancy hormones!!

"Hey! Annie mannie! Look at me! We're just at a distance of 20 minutes! You know right" I said and she nodded

"Okay how about some Cheese burst Pizza?" I asked as she's been eating lot of cheese in her pregnancy

"Now!!!" She grinned and I sighed

Thank God!!

I ordered the same and soon we had a pizza and ice cream party with...Evans!

Oh come on!!

Love is the most important thing in world right!!

Hehe!!

In evening we were informed that everyone is here!

The Umaid Bhawan palace's one side was bride side and another was groom side!

Our guest list included Kabeer's whole family world wide of course, his some of college friends, some of very good business associates from World wide, Dad's friends which are actually lots but it includes my papa's friends too, Maya mom's some friends and of course our grand ma's group from Rishikesh !

From my side it was just my some friends from school time,Penn and my very good business associates including papa and mom's very good friends! Of course the list included Geeta aunty, Neeta aunty, our PAs,Natasha and Danish's family too!!

It was total 300 guests , rest to be included in receptions!

Big fat Indian wedding after all !!!