16. Hunger games

Spoilers for first The hunger games movies :)

So it was offical. A famous designer who hasn't yet revealed her identity and the number 2 pro hero were offical.

It was weird to think that the man who you had thought was merely a friend who flirted with everyone, had caught feelings for you.

As you sat next to him on his couch, you realised that the feelings you had pushed down for months were really the same.

The end credits of the corny rom com that hawks had convinced you to watch rolled down the screen as he turned his attention to you.

"So thoughts?"
He asked.

"That was the most predictable movie I've ever seen in my entire life."

"Cmon it's a classic"

"A classic example of an annoying movie you mean."

"Fine then. What great movie do you recommend angel?"
He asked, still offended that you didn't enjoy his choice of movie

"The hunger games"
You suggested.

"And you said mine was classic?"

"Shut up its good!"

"Fine"

He searched up the hunger games and once he found it, pressed play.

You both sat comfortably next to each other, with his hand on your leg and your head rested on his shoulder, as you watched the start of the movie.

Every now and again kei would make a comment on how they displayed some of the fight scenes or how they weren't real enough until you got half way through the movie.

The screen showed katniss and Peeta in the cave, while katniss cleaned and tried her best to heal Peetas wounds. All your attention was on the movie until you heard a small hum come from keigo.

"What is it?"
You asked as you paused it.

"It's just, that's kinda like us"

"We aren't in a cave and neither of us have blood poisoning keigo"
You commented back

He chuckled
"I know we aren't, I'm saying it's like how we met. Ya know me being injured, you helping me"

"Hm I do see some of my selflessness is Katniss."
You joked

"Hopefully We won't have to get chased by giant muts anytime soon though"

"Hey! Spoilers."

"You've already seen it kei"
——————
After another 3 hours, you had finished watching the first and second movie.

Keigo had fallen asleep on your lap about half an hour ago and you didn't have the heart to wake him, even though you were crying.

You managed to manoeuvre him off your legs as you stood up and stretched.

You tried wiping the tears from your face but failed.

You weren't going to let him sleep on the couch again, especially since you were in his apartment.

You shook him awake until his eyes finally opened and laid on you.

"Cmon sleepyhead, let's get you to bed alright."

As he pushed himself up his eyes squinted at you.
"Your- your crying, why are you crying"
He said frantically as he stood up and tried to wipe your tears.

You laughed.
"It's okay kei, it's stupid cmon"
You said as you grabbed his hand and started walking towards his door before you felt him stop which pulled you back.

"No it's not stupid what's wrong."
He took a piece of hair take was in your face and put it behind your ear.

"The movie, they got separated, I haven't seen the next two movies and it's sad to think they might not end up
together. That's all"
You said as you both walked back into his room.

He looked at you with an unreadable expression once you walked inside.

"See I told you it was stupid"
You said with a chuckle.

"No- I, it's not stupid it's sweet. I've seen them I promise everything works out well. They get married and have kids and everything great"
He says as he leans down and places a soft kiss to your lips.

"Okay good, I wouldn't be able to deal with it if they didn't"
You laughed.

He hopped onto his side of the bed and took off his shirt as you stood awkwardly at the end of the bed fiddling with your fingers.

"Cmon angel, you aren't sleeping on the couch"
He said as he gestured for you hop in.

"Okay if you are alright with it."

Sure you two had slept in the same bed together but that was before. Now you two were dating. It wasn't because he fell asleep drunk in your bed, or he found you asleep in your Bathtub. It was because you were dating and this was okay for couples to do.

You slipped under the sheets next to him, but kept a distance between you two.

He chuckled before pulling you close to him with his arm.
"Jeez you're an awkward person angel"

"Shut up squawks."

You now laid your head on his bare chest with his arm around you and his wings spread across the large bed.

"Night angel"

"Night keigo"
You said as you were enveloped with the scent of his cologne and fresh sheets.
—————————-
840 words.
I didn't go on my phone for one day and then I check to see this story has 225 reads??!?!
Sorry about the hunger games spoilers 😰
Ive been hyper fixating on the books and movies recently.
Plus Katniss and peeta do actually remind me of this story.
I also wrote about it in my other story which is a Bakugo x reader
Which you should totally check  out on my profile
(Self promo)
Ily all <3