8

Jolene's pov:

Monday was here again and I really craved some Japanese desserts today, as I entered my favorite café it was crowded "I'm gonna be late" I said before entering the line, sometime later I got what I needed.

As I was about to exit the café I bump into someone almost making my beautiful dessert drop "I'm so sorry miss, I wasn't looking where I was going" a male voice said "Next time you should, this beautiful dessert is the only thing making me survive" I said.

"Hahaha, you women are weird sometimes" the male laughed and I finally looked up at him, he was handsome. "What's your name dear?" the male asked "You tell me your name first" I said "I'm Akio Nakamura" the male finally introduced himself, so he's also apart of the Nakamura family.

"I'm Jolene Winston" I said "You have a beautiful name just like yourself but your name it's familiar to me, like if I've heard it before" Akio said "Maybe your mistaken me for someone else, if you'll exuse me I have sonewhere else to be" I said before leaving.

At school I kinda made it late to school but you can't blame me I'm just not a morning person. As I entered class I saw Miako in her seat just looking through the window, I soon started classvand everyone seems to be good kids today.

After school it was only me and Miako "Mommy, why were you late today?" Miako asked as she approached me "Let's just say I don't like Mondays and mornings" I said "Hahaha, I'm an early bird" Miako laughed.

"No wonder you look familiar to me when I saw you this morning" I looked up to see Akio and Tadashi "You! Are you following me?" I asked "Of course I will follow such beauty like you" Akio winked at me "Stop flirting with my mom, idiot!" Miako said.

"Alright! I understand that your 'mom' is also your teacher by the way Jolene let's go on a date" Akio said "Assh*le! Your a married man!" Tadashi said Angrily "We're in an open relationship" Akio said "I doubt that, your wife will have your head on a platter when she finds out your dating and besides Mom will soon be taken by my Father" Miako said, the last line made Tadashi and I blush.

"I get it" Akio said "Miako and Akio can you both leave, I have something to ask Jolene" Tadashi said "Of course, don't get too wild" Akio said before he and Miako left "I'm sorry about ky cousin, he can be a little dumb sometime" Tadashi said.

"I know, what was it you wanted to ask me?" I questioned "Well my Father is having some kind of lunch this Saturday and since Miako kind of mentioned him to you, he wanted to meet you so he was wonder if you could join him for lunch?" Tadashi nervously explained.

"Of course, what time should I come?" I asked "I'll pick you up myself around eleven am" Tadashi said "Okay then, I'll be reay by eleven" I said with a smile "I should be going then, bye" Tadashi waved at me "Bye!" I said before he left.

Tadashi's pov:

Why was I so nervous just now?! I never expected a woman to have such effect on me. The things love do to us but does she love me back?, a worst fear of falling in love is to be rejected. It shreds you to nothing.
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Please don't forget to like and comment.

Until then.....

Stay safe :)

Sorry for the short chapter!