favourite crime - SHERLOCK HOLMES [T]

TITLE — FAVOURITE CRIME

status: taken by coolwhenurbatman
faceclaim: matt bomer
oc: nicholas 'nick' cooper
love interest: sherlock holmes
first appearance: sherlock season 1
last appearance: sherlock season 4*

status: taken by coolwhenurbatman faceclaim: matt bomeroc: nicholas 'nick' cooperlove interest: sherlock holmes first appearance: sherlock season 1last appearance: sherlock season 4*

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

NICHOLAS COOPER WASN'T PROUD OF his past. Everyone makes mistakes, that much is certain, but it was the amount that Nicholas had made that he was ashamed of. He truly had screwed the pooch.

In another life, in another world, Nicholas was a completely different man. His charming, enchanting smile stole from the excessively large pockets of the rich and famous to line his own; the knowledge deliberately collected for the approval of his targets helped him into the inner circles of High Society and his smart seemingly expensive suit was a mask, a façade, hiding who he truly was. Or in other words, he was a Con-man and darn good one at that. But not only could he work his way into people's lives, and most certainly their bank accounts, he could paint masterpieces.... well, other people's masterpieces that is. Nicholas Cooper was a Con-man and a forger, a lethal combination which meant anything was within his grasp.

Then he realised something.

The life he had been living, the one with all the lies, the deception and the crimes, he didn't want it. All the dishonesty and the pain he had left in his wake was finally catching up to him, he finally understood the hurt he had caused. So, he fled, started again and never turned back.

Fast forward a year and Nick was living in a city he loved and had a job he was proud of. His life couldn't get any better. But when a friend and colleague vanishes into thin air, Nick sets out to find them, not expecting to bump into the world's only Consulting Detective and his Doctor friend along the way. Together, they must solve the case of the Blind Banker and find Soo Lin Yao before it's too late.

What Nick doesn't realise, not at first, is that the curly haired man, the one in the long black coat and blue scarf, he makes his heart start to race. But in his former line of work, developing feelings for someone was wrong, it was a crime.

And out of his many many crimes,
loving Sherlock Holmes had to be, by far, his favourite.

If you don't particularly like this summary, feel free to edit it to your liking.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

epigraph: