eight.

It was the day

It was the day.

The day of my first mission.

I wasn't scared, just nervous because out of all people, Vince asked me to seduce a 31 year old man.

Me? Man I can't even twerk without falling.

Since last week in the office, Vincent hasn't said anything about it. He has been acting his normal cold self.

It's not like I expected him to fall in love with me. I got a whole line of people waiting for their chance.

My mission doesn't start until 12 and it's 9 right now, which means me and Paige is about to have some fun until my mission begins.

She walks into my room with a handful of black clothing.

I furrowed my brows at her and she grinned at me.

"You have to listen to me. You have to look extra sexy tonight to complete this mission. The guy you are seducing kind of has a type" she said sheepishly and rummaged through the clothes on my bed.

I walked over to her and rolled my eyes and she picked up a short black dress.

I fucking hate dresses.

She threw at me and winked, choosing her own dress.

I slipped off my robe and slipped on the short dress and walked over to the mirror.

It reached mid-thigh, showing off all my curves. I ditched the bra because the dress was strap-less. It was tight around my chest area with silk material.

I sighed and nodded my head at Paige who jumped up and down, her blonde hair flying into her face.

I shooed her away to the bathroom to shower and I picked out my jewelry. 4 silver rings and a necklace that contained the right amount of poison.

I put two rings on my left hand and the rest on my other hand.

I tied my brown hair into a high ponytail, pulling out strands in front and shot finger guns at myself in the mirror with a dimpled smile.

Pew Pew motherfuckers.

Paige walked out in her blood red dress, similar to mine and winked at me.

"Come on, lets go party!" I giggled and grabbed her hand after she put on her heels.

***

Walking into Sparrow, music blasting everywhere and people dancing on one another. I rolled my eyes at the men eyeing me up and down and shoved past the sweaty bodies with Paige by my side.

I stopped in front of the bar, taking a seat and ordered shots.

"So, do you wanna get laid tonight?" Paige whispered over the loud music and I shrugged.