aqua-girl - SCOTT MCCALL [T]

TITLE — AQUA-GIRL

status: taken by WriterVarsha_0704
faceclaim: shay mitchell*
oc: maris nightingale*
specie: atlantean
love interest: scott mccall
first appearance: teen wolf season 2
last appearance: teen wolf season 6B

status: taken by WriterVarsha_0704 faceclaim: shay mitchell*oc: maris nightingale*specie: atlantean love interest: scott mccall first appearance: teen wolf season 2last appearance: teen wolf season 6B

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

THE UNDERWATER WORLD OF ATLANTIS liked to laugh at the failures of the surface. Since before anyone could remember, the Atlanteans had been there, watching over the Earth as the people on it made the same mistakes over and over again. But they did nothing to help and just stood by as millions died from unnecessary Wars and of diseases they had the cures to. Despite what the surface dwellers, who had knowledge of Atlantis, believed, their negligence wasn't out of spite, it was out of fear.

Before they fled to the depths of the Oceans, they lived amongst the people of the surface and befriended the other supernatural creatures that hid in the shadows of man. 'The Golden Age' that was what they called it, but like all good things, it had to come to an end. Hunters discovered what the Atlanteans were and what they were capable of, so they killed as many as they could, calling it 'self defence' when in reality the poor, innocent people had done nothing but breathe the surface air.

So, in order for their kind to survive, the Atlanteans swam to the bottom of the sea where they built their new home: Atlantis.

Maris Nightingale had been taught from a young age that the surface was a dangerous and vicious place, a place in which if she ever set foot on, she would be dead within minutes. But she never believed it. To her, the land above was mysterious and wonderful, an adventure she was determined to have. So, when she felt the echo of pain in water from the land above, she jumped at the chance to check it out. But what she was greeted with made her believe all the stories were true.

A man, who she would later learn to be known as Gerard Argent, was drowning a boy in the river. The quarrels of man were not her problem, but when she spotted the lizard creature the man had suddenly gained control over, she knew she had to help.

This is what led her to meeting Scott McCall, the golden eyed Beta with the spirit of an Alpha. Maris never expected to go to the surface, she never expected to be pulled into the supernatural drama that had consumed Beacon Hills and she never expected to grow feelings for the local teen wolf whose heart had just been broken.

So Maris and Scott must work together to piece it back together, their feelings for each other binding the shards together like glue. Because if Scott knew one thing for certain about his life, it was that he wanted his Aqua-Girl in it.