1-5

return

Rescue the villain boy

Traditional Chinese

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 1 Deep Mountains

    Yan Qiwei sat groggy in the back seat of the car. The body of the car was constantly bumping up and down due to the rugged mountain road, which shocked her for a while.

    The woman next to her lowered her eyebrows and glanced at her, her voice soft and soft: "Weiwei hold on again, we will be there soon."

    She answered softly, "Um", her expression still sad.

    Yan Qiwei has been wearing it for nearly a month.

    The owner of this body is also called "Weiwei", but her surname is Liang, and her name is Liang Wei; the world is exactly the same as the one she was in before, except that it has gone backwards seven years ago.

    When she came, Liang Wei had a heart attack. As soon as the tears of her family fell, she saw her daughter, who had lost her life, opened her eyes blankly. The scene is comparable to the modern version of Zhiguai.

    They were crying and laughing with excitement. As the protagonist of the incident, Yan Qiwei was confused about everything in front of her. When the memory of the original body came to her mind, she realized that she not only traveled to seven years ago, but also attached to Miss Liang's family. Liang Wei.

    It was only a second before she happily closed her eyes to go to sleep.

    Yan Qiwei is no stranger to the renowned Liang family. Both Yan and Liang are well-known families. The latter has made countless wealth as the real estate industry leader. Liang Xiao, the new owner of the family, has penetrated the industry into entertainment, Internet and other major fields, which can be said to be in full swing.

    Liang Xiao.

    Thinking of this name, Yan Qiwei trembled in her heart.

    Some people say that he is a rare wizard who has created an unshakable business empire; others say that he is withdrawn and surly, like a machine that only knows how to work. Only in the eyes of Yan Qiwei, Liang Xiao has a completely different identity.

    She secretly liked her crush for four years.

    They met at the university but had very little contact and hardly said anything. Yan Qiwei can easily run the train with her mouth full in front of other people. But when she faces this senior who always has a cold face, her brain is always stuck, and she can't say a word. She can only hide her shameful feelings. In my heart.

    To sum up a word, counseling.

    However, today's President Liang Da, although the scenery is boundless, his childhood abduction experience is almost universally known. I heard that Liang Xiao was sold into the mountains not long after he was born. It was not until the police arrested a criminal syndicate that he and many other kidnapped children were finally traced along the vine, and the identity of his biological parents was determined by DNA comparison.

    And she happened to travel to the month before Liang Xiao was retrieved.

    What's even more incredible is that since living in this body, her mind has been inexplicably filled with the plot of the novel.